Reviews for Leave Your Body at the Door
KendrixTermina chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Very interesting style.
EverybodyGetsTurnedIntoTang chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Woot! New update!

Ah, so you've found "Loved", huh? I'm glad you did, it's a great art game. I would also recommend "Today I Die", it's quite similar to Instrumentality in EoE.

Anyways on to this chapter. Fantastic job, and WHOA did not see that coming. It appears (appears) that Shinji is finally making a recovery, albeit at the cost of being assisted by a returning Angel.

Hopefully this development doesn't derail much from the characters here and their interactions and experiences. Though it would be interesting to see how much impact it does have on the plot.

Keep on writing, this is developing into quite a good yarn.
RaptorIV chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Interesting... Will their be any pairings? Either way, great story, good suspense, and keep on keepin on :) Oh yeah, it would be really cool if Asuka goes into Shinji's mind to try and help him.
EverybodyGetsTurnedIntoTang chapter 3 . 10/1/2011

Another great chapter; you're an expert at suspense with that style I love :). So Shinji did survive the "mishap" yesterday, but now we're still uncertain on whether he's going to live or die here. Hope he we can read more about the conflicts between the characters.

Like the tension between Misato and Asuka here in this chapter, wonder how it's going to resolve. Would also like to see how Asuka's hateful feelings towards Shinji end up.

A few more updates? Looks like we're in for quite an enjoyable (and dark) ride here.
NeptunesBlue chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Two chapters in and I'm hooked, thanks to Misato's final question at the end! Update soon!
driftking18594 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Nice chapter!
EverybodyGetsTurnedIntoTang chapter 2 . 9/25/2011

Oh god, I knew I should have heeded the warning.

Well, it's already the second chapter and things have taken a darker turn. Like the focus on Shinji and Misato this time around. It was interesting seeing things from Shinji's perspective, with him believing he is still in the post-3I world.

Like the ambiguous tone here: is Shinji dead or what? Anyways, like to see the effects this event has on other characters. I would also like a switch back to Asuka's perspective.

Great work, hope you keep it up. ;)
GunMetalSnail429 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Well then... You have my attention... Please, by all means, continue this story. I only hope it will get a little, well... Brighter, I suppose...
Donderkind chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Awesome opening chapter. Dark, but intriguing. I'm very keen to see where this goes from here!
driftking18594 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I'm a little's easy to get lost while reading this.
EverybodyGetsTurnedIntoTang chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow, it's been so long since we've seen some of your work. Hope you continue Fifty-Seven Days.

Now on to this fic. It's too tentative for me to determine how this is going to turn out, but so far it has a lot of potential like Fifty-Seven Days. Love the style of writing, you give us the sense of what Asuka is feeling, but at the same time we're left unsure of what she EXACTLY feels, just like in the series. I'll also like to read more about how and what Shinji feels, assuming Asuka doesn't kill him first.

I'm assuming this takes place after Third Impact. Looking forward to seeing how Asuka and Shinji ended up in this predicament.

Really hope you continue this .