Reviews for The Day Everything Ended
The Gay Nigger chapter 5 . 3/12
fucking BLOWS
eenayde chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Love this yet hate this for making me cry.
eenayde chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
This is so depressing, I'm almost crying.
Keeper of the Times chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
I may have already reviewed this story but I have to say, the events of that day will forever haunt me. Every year I watch 102 minutes and every year it makes me cry like ur story did. That day was one of, if not the most, tragic day in American history. Thanks for the story and the good cry I needed that. Lol.
Shadowninja0786 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
I was sobbing ever since Sasuke and Naruto jumped, in fact i'm still sobbing, I can't even see what I'm typing! This was an AMAZING story! Thank you so much for writing it! I don't even know what to say... This was just amazing! D':'D
Whitesoulninja69 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
It's so sad it's cool! Your AMAZING AT WRITING! I wish all luck to the souls in that accident.
delena anderson chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this is a really touching story! i can honestly say that ive never cryed this hard from reading a story! great job!
melissaveneziano chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
I loved this story never have I cried so hard and much during a fanfiction story thanks for this beautiful piece of work
Nivell chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I teared up...still a very sad period in recent history.
Aerianna69 chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
This story is one of the few that I could find that actually had me close to tears. I remember these days and the horror it put in me that some human beings are capable of doing. I love this story even though it has a sad ending.
warmiko69 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
oh my i almost cried for the whole thing but loved it.
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
I loved the story so much. I actually cried from when Sasuke and Naruto jumped and on. That was really nice that you wrote a fanfiction about the terrorist attack. I may not have lost a loved one in that attack because i was about two or three years old at the time but my dad was one of the paramedics on scene at the time. I remember he came home crying so hard because he couldn't save all those people and he lost his partner that day. My mother was so worried about my father as she was watching the news. My father had nightmares for weeks about what he witnessed. I really appreciate what you did and bless the souls that have died or lost loved ones.

TenTenDestiny101
Wolf of Summer chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
This is an amazing story. I love Itachi's point of view throughout...Thank you.
Pure-blood Reject chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
That was a very beautiful fanfiction. I greatly enjoyed this. And it definitely made me cry. I hope to continue reading many of your stories.
xxYukiKagamixx chapter 1 . 12/9/2011