Reviews for Playground Book
unknown girl chapter 20 . 4/14
oh wow this is great I love that it is not Dumbledore or Tom Riddle who is 'evil' but a third party I cant wait to read more :D
Taeh chapter 14 . 4/6
Albus a deadeather? haha, it not possible!
Hainbuche chapter 20 . 4/1
hoffe ich das dumbledore verliert und mehr crucio von kayden bekommt. und kayden meinetwegen kann ersaufen in was auch immer. bald weiter? lg h
ljhgf chapter 20 . 3/30
great story, please continue. will harry talk with voldemort and helpp him get the stone? will tom and voldemort be one againe? please continue
Kilataia chapter 20 . 3/29
Love the story! Please update!
Beth9891 chapter 20 . 3/25
Interesting I love the tom and harry interaction, cant wait until harry is a older...wink wink ;) hope this story is still in progress?
I love stories that include harry meeting tom before going to hogwarts. Good job and keep going. I love the fact that you detailed how tom and harry met so we can understand their relationship. It allows us to understand them better. The change in pov is even better. Good job. :)
The-Word-Writer chapter 4 . 2/21
Seriously, I wish Harry was more practical in the books. He could've went to someone for child abuse.
The-Word-Writer chapter 3 . 2/21
This is really cute.
Micheal myers Halloween lover chapter 20 . 2/15
Update please
Lily123236219 chapter 20 . 1/29
Please update soon! Love the story tell me it will be continued please please please. (And no I find no shame in begging ;) )
imcck chapter 20 . 1/26
Love it! Please update soon. I'm very curious to know what happens next. It's cool to see Hermione and Draco be on the same team, and Harry is adorable.
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 1/15
I usually REAKKY hate reading lyrics in fics, but that was perfect
Axcel chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
To be fair, while Tom at this age was rather unstable and cold-blooded, he wasn't truly evil (just rather desperate what with the Orphanage and stuff). He could still be brought back like Vader. Voldemort, not so much.
kat1316 chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
please update im dyin here