Reviews for Playground Book
AngelxCloud chapter 20 . 2/16
awe yayayayayayayay! they're brothers! *fangirling* i don't particularly like Drarry, but this version of SOME sort of a different relationship between them is always welcome in my book, but now i must ask *ahem* why? why? nearly 4 years TT it's so bootiful...
AngelxCloud chapter 11 . 2/16
nuu, harry ull never be alone lol
AngelxCloud chapter 10 . 2/16
sort of hoping he'd be in slytherin, but i like the change XD
nephilimfreak chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Oh my god i love this so muchhh please update again please PLEASE PLEASEEE ITS AMAZINGG
SaiyaCat chapter 20 . 6/24/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! Must Read More Awsomeness!
SaiyaCat chapter 17 . 6/24/2016
So Epic.
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
how come no one put Harry Potter in Hufflepuff?
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
htey can when their angry the cats that is
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
awwwwwwww i want to see tom in the dress
staar chapter 20 . 1/6/2016
this is so good ! love this twist that you have here, never read anything like it ! love it ...but I see that it has not been updated WHY !
ChibiJay chapter 20 . 12/17/2015
Will you ever update this story? Or will it be abandoned? It's okay if it is, sometimes ideas just won't come and the best is to just stop writing the story, but if it is not abandoned I would love to read more.
Gloriejo chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
Did Tom kill you, because it has been two years since you have updated. If you are still alive, please update and inform your waiting and impatient fans. If you don't then you might have more people with pitchforks out for your blood.
Princess Peridot chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
I was originally going to leave you alone and just wait for an update but over TWO years of no updating !? Hon, that's just cruel. How can you in good conscience leave your loyal readers hanging? Unless Tom really did kill you. Oh dear, now that sounds like a hell load of paper work.
bella.beau.14 chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
love it add more please
Heather Young chapter 20 . 6/10/2015
Ok so this is my first review and so far I like this story. and I have a suggestion, for the next chapter you could follow the canon a bit and continue on to the part of the Halloween feast seeing how that is the next up event. Hope that helps!