Reviews for Playground Book
bella.beau.14 chapter 20 . 6/16
love it add more please
Heather Young chapter 20 . 6/10
Ok so this is my first review and so far I like this story. and I have a suggestion, for the next chapter you could follow the canon a bit and continue on to the part of the Halloween feast seeing how that is the next up event. Hope that helps!
tamashiyuki chapter 20 . 4/20
Muy muy bueno! Continuar√°, verdad?
The Mutinous Pigeon chapter 20 . 4/4
Thank you for creating this masterpiece! Im really loving it! Please update soon ;)
Jumpingrainbows chapter 20 . 4/3
Plz don't quit writing this story it's amazing :)
I don't like how you manipulated events to be like the books but not in the book like for flying lessons in the book Gryffindor and Slytherin in your story Ravenclaw and Gryffindor same exact words except for people and the object thrown
Paramore Rocks! I find this song being Harry's theme pretty cool, especially since even though it's only the beginning, it gives off a sense of foreboding which totally sykes people into wanting to read more, I mean, I know that I definitely am going to continue reading :D
Kira Akuma chapter 20 . 2/11
Awww! This story is awesome! Also, on a previous chapter you mentioned if Harry should go into the book, or Tom comes out... If you ask me, you should do both for a long while, but Tom should only be seen by Harry if he is out!
Lil.Pantera chapter 18 . 1/25
The homework monster will eat tom, rest assured after that the homework monster will be happy
Lil.Pantera chapter 5 . 1/25
Gimmie gimmie!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 20 . 1/20
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
PLEASE Update! Please update! We can't stand that last page I don't care what the haters will saaay! Cause there be dead to meeeee! Let this be updateeeeeeed! Because this is now my favorite fanfic!
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 16 . 12/29/2014