Reviews for The Doctor's Nightmare
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
oh, I love it!
AvenJackel chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ooh! I like that! Honestly, I don't think that would actually be behind his door, but it's a nice picture! I'm a HUGE Doctor/Rose shipper, so thanks a bunch for writing this!
SuLily chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
still kinda pissed they never showed us what was behind the door, but I LOVED your interpretation. I was very well written and I thought you captured the Doctor awesomely!
Loella chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Nicely written, though I don't quite agree about what was in the Doctors room. I think it was himself. For some reason.
PandoraNaflink chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I've got to admit; when the Doctor opened the door I was positive it had something to do with the TARDIS because we hear that faint noise like she's in distress. I think the Doctor's biggest fear would be if the TARDIS died and he was left without her.
l-girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I agree with you there. Very well written, your 11 was very well done.
safranbrod chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Out of all the companions from Susan, her granddaughtr to Amy Pond, the girl who waited.

...It just HAD to be Rose. Not the fall of Gallifrey? Or, idk, his past haunting him? v;; oh well.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
whoa very good I must say I think that is what he saw
Diana Prallon chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh, that's... A very good reference. But then, the minotaur would have came for him, wouldn't it? It's funny. Still... I'm with him, I believe she'd be surrounded. And she most certainly will.
BlackKittee chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
*runs away screaming*

There are mire people in the Doctor's life then just Rose bloody Tyler. The fic was sweet until I read that name.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
N'awwww, that was sweet. I wonder if that was what was behind his door when he opened number 11.

Thanks for writing this! It was very touching!

Loved it!