Reviews for Nate's Temporary Replacement
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Sneaky, sneaky. Well done!
tealrose chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Heeheehee! Truly enjoyable! Yeah, G definitely has difficulty getting closer to others, and Deeks has a hard time not playing the kid, which drives Kensi mad...heehee, would be funny if you did a chapter or two on Kensi and Deeks and their stakeouts...Thanks again!
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
That was awesome. I love it. They so need to bring Nate back.
Searching4sanity chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Okay, that little twist at the end-pure genius! Fabulous job!
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Please give your muse a boot because I would love to see more of this. Great start; intense and absorbing, but unfortunately we need answers to the mystery.

Please? :)
Rita chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Very good, but short. I love stories about Callen. It must be so hard when you don't know where you come from, but I can see where he needs to move on.
Anthrdumblond chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
LOVED IT! Actually laughed out loud at the end! Perfect twist! And they would so do that! You've got G's and Sam's banter down pat! Really enjoyed reading this!
justdreaming-83 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Thank you for a Callen/Sam story. I enjoyed reading this and I needed it today. You captured their personalities well - Sam wanting Callen to be more open so he can deal with his emotions and learn to trust in the team "thing", and Callen's avoidance of letting ANYONE get inside his head, wanting to just take care of himself. Good job on the story! Thanks again.
keviana chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was a super-amazing, super-entertaining one shot. Totally putting this in my Community. Great writing! I definitely think you have the banter between Sam and G down. I laughed a little out-loud (in front of coworkers, thanks a LOT). Hetty was well-voiced and her entrance well-timed. And I actually enjoyed how Kensi and Deeks were mentioned, but not actually IN the story. It felt, sorta, uncluttered. Yay! Good job! Btw: if you hadn't mentioned this on Twitter, I never would have known you posted it. With love, KevianaElliot (: