Reviews for Chase The Day Away
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Hmmm, nice! Painful story. Good story. Julieta
LN8866 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I miss this side of them! So lovely.
dennyd chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
loved
Dr4Rose chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I've overdosed on your fics today :) I love this one.

Kayden x
southpawokiepoet chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I really liked it, I wish it was longer. To be totally truthfully I am a Sam freak. I love the way you are starting to write him also. I'm not doing well writing this right now. I will strive to write to you better later. I am writing a story also, All of you have inspired me to it. Ia's all your fault you know.! Please I'm just teasing . The wring that I read inspires me to continue each day if that makes sense. I apoligize for sounding like . Rest gently please.
AnaElise chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I'm sorry I'm a little slow on the uptake here in reviewing. But, let me just say, this story is fantastic. I think it's one of your best (thus far) and I can find no flaws with it. Your characterization is beautiful, especially Sam. Sam isn't a commonly done character and yet his talk with Fiona was aloof and brotherly all at the same time. Great job, I cannot wait for November to see how this is all resolved!

Always,

AnaElise
way of the jedi chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
you have a perfect way with are my favorite author on time reader of yours but this is the first time i reviewed.i really love your thought of writing for star wars? i would love to read that
ilovebn chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
love it :)
Telulah chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Beautiful and so sad at the same time.I love your stories
elizabethkeen chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was really, really great. I love that Sam and Fi, and Michael and Fi, rarely ever need words to say what they mean. But when they do say them, they are very poignant. And I love Sam's little pep talk to Fi, that was really fabulous. It really shows how much they've grown. And I always love a little Michael and Fi at the end. :) Great job as always.
ariesrobin chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Yet another great story. Love how you have the character voices so perfect.
jellybellykelly chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
wow wow wow AGAIN :) You are an AMAZING author I just love this :) :)
kellyG chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
what a perfect ending to the summer finale. I'm going to read more of your fics, this one is just awesome
MFL chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Beautiful story yet again
vladimir chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
spot on!sort of story that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy !