Reviews for Expertise in Pyrotechnics
Fraulein Takoor chapter 21 . 6/4
A boy to protect their little girls 3 3
Fraulein Takoor chapter 11 . 6/4
Smooth Astoria, very subtle indeed..
In this chapter you indicated that the baby is a boy yet when Harry is holding the baby Draco demands that his daughter be returned to him.
I have enjoyed your story but your timeline on the pregnancy is a bit off. You have her getting pregnant on Christmas eve yet she is going to a ball on Dec 16th pregnant. Might want to change the ball to maybe Jan 16 to be a more believable timeline. But overall a good story
Kikicm4 chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
OMG! You rock, like seriously rock. I love this fan fiction so much. It's perfect; there's kindness, friendship, understanding, a bit of flirtation and romance brewing - clearly - I can also see some jealously from Ron.
Kelsey441 chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
I think maybe you do too much explaining of characters' motivations for every little thing they say and do. I find it tedious. I want to read this, but I'm getting bogged down in all that unnecessary information. For example, I don't need to know that Draco doesn't know why he ran his hand through his hair. The part about Draco being amused could have been shortened with something like: He gave Cassie a half-amused frown. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?" I'm not even close to being a writer. I'm just expressing how I feel as a reader. Keep working it out!
Fadewind chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
I would say poor Ron, but I really don't like him, so I won't. :).
Fadewind chapter 17 . 10/1/2016
I am really enjoying your story so far. I think Hermoine was a little too harsh in this chapter. Then again, I have not been through what she has been through. I think she should change snider what Harry has been through and his willingness to forget her. How would she feel if she actually lost them virus a very human knee jerk reaction.

On to the next chapter... I wonder what kind of business trip Draco needs to make.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
For someone as smart as her Hermione doesn't have a Backbone when it comes to a boyfriend treating her right.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
At the beginning you had Harry celebrate his 21st birthday. Newsflash: Hermione is older. So she can't turn 21 after Harry.
DragonReader99 chapter 28 . 7/16/2015
I loved it!
DragonReader99 chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
I'm really enjoying this story! I'm glad I found it!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Hi! First, thanks for writing such a good Fanfic for the second matter, if I recall right, you're American. The legal drinking age is lower in all Europe, if I remember right (18 in Finland, where I'm from). 21 just caught my eye. But keep up the nice work!
Ridergirl1607 chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
As soon as teddy got the memories from Hermione I started crying. You can always trust me to be the emotional one
RandomGerman chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
I love this chapter! And some action, uuuuh!