Reviews for Expertise in Pyrotechnics
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Hi! First, thanks for writing such a good Fanfic for the second matter, if I recall right, you're American. The legal drinking age is lower in all Europe, if I remember right (18 in Finland, where I'm from). 21 just caught my eye. But keep up the nice work!
Ridergirl1607 chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
As soon as teddy got the memories from Hermione I started crying. You can always trust me to be the emotional one
RandomGerman chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
I love this chapter! And some action, uuuuh!
RandomGerman chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Somehow Hermione's boss didn't seem as bad while she was yelling at him. Maybe he should be a bit more ignorant and Hermione a bit less yelling to make it more credible
RandomGerman chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I love the combination of your title and story description, they fit together very well
Jen chapter 26 . 1/14/2014
I'm confused. You said that Hermione got pregnant on Christmas night, but then she's worrying about telling Draco she's pregnant while getting ready for Narcissa's party on December 16th, which is nine days before she even gets pregnant.
KellyBeans02 chapter 29 . 1/12/2014
Please write again!
Kit Kat chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
This book was unreal. This is everything that didn't happen in the Deathly Hallows, but should have. Actually, I can't help but think this is even better than the Deathly Hallows. The fact that you are the same age as me is awesome. I read the whole story in three hours; I just couldn't stop! Keep up the great work :)
KellyBeans02 chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
No Slytherin?
audiblyausten chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
Amazing story! Although, goodness, now I'll have to go read the sequel. ;) Seriously, though, wonderful story. I love that Hermione was a friend to Draco before she was a lover, and that they always leaned on each other when they needed assistance.
Nerdfighter2468 chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG i loved it! It was so cute and im happy ron was bearable in this story...normally i hate him in dramione stories.
Amazing job! Im definitley going to read the rest of your stories!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/13/2013
I really don't want to be rude about this-because I genuinely enjoy your story and think it is BRILLIANT-but I just wanted to point out that the idiom "elephant in the room" refers to an issue or truth that is really important and is obviously being ignored or evaded, not a tense atmosphere. I'm sorry! I just wanted to point it out for future reference.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
This starts off with a rather interesting idea but it git bising n boeung
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Eeeeew no to that scene of ron kissing herms
Dagger-Seishin chapter 27 . 11/21/2012
not bad at all. well written. a fox suits draco tho. which makes it pretty awesome lol