Reviews for Perfect Vision
Asalea chapter 5 . 5/10
your story is interesting, I hope to see more :)
Icera chapter 5 . 4/23
This is an awesome fic. I'm all about this. You gotta update soon though. I'm looking forward to it.
I love this!
stay-stark chapter 5 . 2/6
This is such a good read! And I know you haven't updated in like, over a year, but I'm still hoping you'll find time and inspiration and you'll continue it one day! I love the direction you've taken this in and it's made me hella emotional, and GAAaaah-I just want more. And I wish I could read this 'End of one world' fic you've mentioned because if you like it with your writing style, then I feel I would love it BUT EVERYTHING'S GONE AND NEVER TO BE FOUND and I'm stuck searching for the fic I want five-ever.

Anyway, I love this fic, and will follow it five-ever.
Update chapter 5 . 1/26
UPDATED
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
ooooooooooooooooooooo
HellLani chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Can we hope on update in this year? In a month it will be 2015. And you said "next year". Pretty please.
innoquous chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
looking forward to reading more :)
please update soon
innoquous chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
looking forward to reading more :)
Laudi14 chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Is this abandoned? It's really nice I like it
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
great story! i relaly like hayate here :D
semexx chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Seriously, what's with those assholes having a problem with Sasuke talking to Naruto. I hope Ibiki is gonna die, I can't stand to read anything more from him. I loath him.
semexx chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Ibiki is scum, the Hokage pisses me off and I wouldn't mind it much if Konoha were to burn down again. Why is Sasuke not hateful against the Hokage? Getting his revenge or not, I doubt he'll ever look benevolently upon those responsible for the Massacre.
A chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Ssauke's emotionally stunted, anti-social 16(?) year old brattiness in an eight year old body is just too spot on funny in this story. You blend his bluntly selfish priorities with an honest look at how messed up his life was and choices were, and a morbid 20/20 hindsight in an IC way (identifying himself as the traitor as for why he doesn't view friendship favorably) I have always CRAVED to read about, but never found until now. Sasuke isn't evil, but he damn knows he isn't your bishounen heroic protagonist, which it is refreshing and INTERESTING.

I am really drawn to the idea of your Sasuke time traveling probably because he's so emotionally behind as it is. Even as an unstable, snapped, blood covered teenager who razed an entire village to the ground, he slides more easily back into an 8 year old than other characters, and doesn't cross into creepy being around other 8 year olds, is because he was still so self-involved and asexual, if that makes sense? His absolute panic when he realized he might not be safe from girls crushing on him was just so Sasuke-business-as-usual-hating-crushes, an off shoot of him hating just PEOPLE, from old ladies touching him or stall owners trying to talk to him - instead of Sasuke not wanting crushes because he's not actually 8. And even as he has a mental coldness, his dramatic thinking that made him so childish makes things morbid at the same time they're funny now that he's 8 (etc: referring to knocking out the bullies as a 'battlefield').

And it's really cool how even with Sasuke so rigidly SASUKE, future!Naruto in the flashbacks, even without his own POV, *has* a POV and a powerful presence. Kid!Naruto has a great voice too that contrasts (their vocabulary, their pov of adults like Naruto with Iruka and Sasuke with Hayate) but also oddly complements not-actually-8!Sasuke (pointing out how creepy Sasuke's problem solving and violent tendencies are in his Naruto way).

Chouji and Sasuke's interaction this chapter had a really subtle, brilliant thing that I never knew I was missing in my life, especially in time travel fic. That little scene, even before the fight broke out again, actual spoke and implied volumes about where Sasuke's life could go. Even before Chouji went to fight for Sasuke - which AWWW, *Chouji*, because this person stuck up for Naruto - I was stunned by the brilliant possibilities of these two contrasting.

I know this is abandoned but the plans of this story were a while they lasted and Sasuke's ambitions were wonderfully thought out.

Also your time travel world building and time travel limitations were great.

I laughed out loud at Sasuke dreaming of complex machinations of subterfuge, making Naruto Hokage (which is actually like intending for Konoha (ie other than Sasuke himself) to be happy), kicking Itachi for trolling him 3000 times, and then his happy ending being himself. In the wilderness. Blissfully Alone. #That's so Sasuke.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
I really liked this chapter. It was fun to read. Sasuke just keeps surprising people doesn't he? I love the fact that Sasuke is going to train Naruto. Can't wait for more! Until next time.