Reviews for Perfect Vision
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2017
So good. A shame it wasn't continued. Its one of those rare Sasuke time travel stories where Sasuke still seems like himself, an arrogant ass, but at the same time trying to be a better person in his own awkward way
Quetzalcoatl-hunter chapter 5 . 10/9/2017
Good egg
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
I like "Hyuuga" better too! :")
papaya-queen chapter 5 . 9/4/2017
author-san! goddamnit! i love this fic and this is my 9th re-reading this one soooo please can you update? pretty please? with sugar icing on top?! please!
Li chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
I love Sasuke
Isafish chapter 5 . 6/20/2017
DAAARN SO GOOD BUT SOOO SHORT alrighty. I shall wait as long as I must TT
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 3 . 3/5/2017
Broken tools still draw blood...I love that line! This fic is so good so far!
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Wow what an interesting chapter.
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 5 . 2/22/2017
Wahhh, this was a really good story! You should update again! I have a question:

If Itachi brought Sasuke to a place inside Kyuubi's cage and sent him back in time, why didn't Naruto and Kyuubi get pulled into it as well?
Basil Allegri chapter 5 . 1/16/2017
There aren't very many Sasuke time travel stories (at least without Naruto coming along). I'm glad to see one that's well-written - you've really put some effort into it.
I enjoy your characterizations of everyone as children.
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Bastard, but not Dammit?
Brenda992 chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
Sasuke's so manipulative as any good Uchiha in fact ! Too bad we'll probably never know if he would have succeed with his plan for the future without too much or with a lots of troubles.
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I like it !
RisenOdyssey chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
I have developed a slight obsession for timetravel! sasu fanfiction and just wanted to review to bring myself some hope that you might update this fic one day. :3 I'm digging Sasuke's character. The whole I-don't-want-friends-but-I-somehow-get-them-anyway vibe just entertains me.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
This fic really interesting so far.

Sasuke doesnt want friend, but he got them. Wonder for how long thought... his cold attitude and his intention is worrying me...

And i like how the stand up for Naruto. I was frustrated with canon of their childhood, and Naruto need friends.

wonder how Sasuke could get rid his caretaker...

if possible, please continue...! with no pairing at all.
I'm shock about Kakashi's though... ugh