Reviews for Words and Warlocks
If only Merlin knew what it was like to always have to clean up someone else's messes...
Very cute! Yay Harold!
Lol! Fantastic! Your acting skills are quite impressive.
Fai's smile chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Oh that was fantastic! Like dark chocolate :-)
tiffan chapter 27 . 11/20/2013
I loved that! It really was a complete joy to read:)
JayTheCow chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Oh haha! XD I LOVE this one! Hahaha!
LinBates chapter 27 . 9/1/2013
Well I've read all 27 entries and enjoyed them immensely, but since you haven't updated this in almost a year and the fact that the Merlin series has ended, I'm assuming you probably aren't going to be updating it again. Could you at least mark this one as completed!
HaveACuppaT chapter 27 . 8/26/2013
Hi! I've only just started reading your stories, but i'm loving them! :) Hmm... Maybe you could do a word like discombobulate, or snuffle, they're always fun :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
I love Harold!
Arkeologi chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Oooooh! This was absolutely brilliant!
I laughed so much. Thank you!
sarajm chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
Very sweet chapter.
sword chapter 27 . 9/20/2012
glad your back
sword chapter 19 . 9/20/2012
i'm english ,it's not that fun, i tried to practice my sword craft in a park and was chased by the police!, honestly it was only a melee blaid!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 27 . 9/20/2012
Youre Baaaaack! :D:D And yes I am here, because I saw an orange date lighting up as I was reading through my old reviews :P (you can't imagine how mnuch rubbish I write in reviews.. xD ) I can remember you had me reading on and on until there was no more and I was reading about Santa in summer! yes, that was very weird. But hey, this chapter was awesome :) welcome back, I'll be waiting for more!
basicallyeverything chapter 27 . 9/20/2012