Reviews for Here I Am
thinking-about-it chapter 3 . 3/20
I don't know if you'll be seeing this review, but if you do... man its really good. I had read it once before, quite a while back and have spent the last three days looking for it. Now that I've finally read it again, I just wanted to say this is good, and you've written some great characters really well and in a believable manner as well.
JaiTwin chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
I love and hate you for this story. Thank you.
Alec33 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Truly a strong message. I just wish to know what happened to Raven and why she left
Alec33 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I hate seeing BEast Boy having fallen so far
jessistentialism chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Wow, this was heartbreaking. Amazing read, though. Truly amazing job.
PaulieJuice chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I am hysterically crying. I really can't decide if figuring out why Raven (?) left Gar would help the fact that I'm emotionally breaking down or not.

I can't... Jesus Christ, this story...
Dusk Dreaming chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Oh, that was a sad ending, like a punch in the gut. But it was appropriate. You built up to it well. The idea behind Gar's animal instincts was creative and original.

You portrayed the friendship and the care the three men had for each other really well. I love that Beast Boy worked at an animal shelter. He would, wouldn't he? A short, bittersweet tale. Thanks for sharing it.

I noticed you haven't updated for a while. I hope you'll continue writing when your life and circumstances allow because you have a gift.
Dusk Dreaming chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I like the characterisation of Cyborg and Nightwing. This is a nice, realistic portrayal of the older Titans. It's good to see they still care about Beast Boy.
Dusk Dreaming chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is so beautiful and poignant. I've sometimes felt the same way as Beast Boy. Poor little green bean.
Soos the Moos chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
So sorry for my long absence, but I really dropped for a long time there. Never mind that though, on to the review!

Oh, dear. It seems our comic relief fell victim to himself. How sad. Especially because I can empathize with the remaining Titans (having temporarily belived my cousin was successful). Literary proof that depression can fatally strike at the happiest one. It seemed logical, too. You had a backstory just vague enough to work for most, but just specific enough to close loopholes. Except for one I (and probably several others; I did not see the other reviews) noticed. You mentioned that all animals mate for life, and the entire story hung on that statement. However, many do not, for instance, the obvious Black Widow. I realize that it would be hard to fit another psycological instance that could possibly incapitate my favored Titan in the form of depression, and as such, do not push much onto that.

That being said (my main complaint) my review is done. Thank you for taking time out of your life to read my thoughts, and have a Merry Christmas.

Live long, and prosper,

Theo G.
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
This story was very dark. You are one heck of a writer.
ArtMelody chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Poor Garfield...

depression is bad and he couldn't hold it any longer.

very good story.
Bluesummers2012 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
You were right to put the warning. This story was a hard pill to swallow. I obviously still wanted to know who his mate was but sometimes mystery heightens the narrative. Thanks for the experience, even though it was a dark one.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
That was painful. He was definitely painted into a corner.
InsanitysCandy chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I like where this is going

can't wait for more