Reviews for Whiskey & Cakesters
fluffykitty12 chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
I love Daryl's characterization.
"Sure is a good thing everyone around here hated their neighbors, huh?"
"No. Too expensive. Plus they got some scary ass shit out there, spiders as big as your head."
"Wanna learn how to play bullshit?"
are some of my favorites. So perfectly Daryl-like in nature.
fluffykitty12 chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Brilliant. I like Daryl's internal monologue here. :)
fluffykitty12 chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Gorgeous. Captures Carl's innocence and how he still clings to things from his old life for a semblance of normalcy, Daryl's broken family dynamics, and Sophia's fear of males due to her father, as well as Daryl's struggle to know what to do with two kids.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I've read this fic before, but it was so good that when I found it again I decided to enjoy it a second time! Looking good so far! :)
daniel13w chapter 30 . 12/25/2016
'sing me a songyou are my sunshine' hi e reference
AuthorinAbsentia chapter 31 . 11/5/2016
i love this story beyond all others in TWD fandom. love
AuthorinAbsentia chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Every time I reread this, the 'Damn urchins, he should've known they would roll him' line makes me exceedingly happy!
Ashes chapter 31 . 10/10/2016
This was awesome. I remember reading it when it was still unfinished, right around when Daryl left and the kids went looking for him, and I was curious if it had updated, and bam! Complete and just as good as I remembered.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/15/2016
Great story. Keep up the great work
Guest chapter 20 . 5/16/2016
HOW ADORABLE! Still drinking so this story is even more cute.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/15/2016
NOOOOO THEY THINK THEY'RE DEAD! Im drinking btw so my reactions are like ten fold lol
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
Oh god, the poor little kids! Run!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
This is an awesome beginning, I don't know why I bypassed this fic so many times! Yay Daryl, to the rescue!
Thewalkingdead67 chapter 31 . 3/8/2016
Great story. Love it when daryl is being caring.
empath51780 chapter 31 . 3/6/2016
I just retread the last chapter. This was such an amazing story.