Reviews for Whiskey & Cakesters
MollysSister chapter 31 . 2/25
This was such a fun story! I read the whole thing in one sitting! I really enjoyed the journey of Daryl learning to trust himself and take care of the kids. He isnt a traditional care giver but he got the job done and thats all that matters. Id like to think that with what Sophia and Carl have learned that their future will be different. Carl wont the same mistakes causing Dale to die and Sophia wont bolt and will survive. If only that could be! Oh wait did you write a part 2? ((she runs off to check))
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 31 . 1/13
Loved it. Sorry it took so long to read your last update. I've been busy. Anyway, great job. I've enjoyed this story very much.
sofuagigglebot chapter 31 . 1/10
I love it but you should make a chapter where they get surrounded by a big herd of walkers then the pack of dogs come back and sve them and then the Carmen sheperd stays with them!
jpgFury chapter 31 . 1/9
Thank you for finishing this lovely story- it was a great read and the dynamic you had between these three was brilliantly done

Thanks for the story and your time
WickedBlue chapter 31 . 1/4
That was just awesome and so much fun to see Daryl take care of the children. Really loved how they surprised the others when they found them, too. Brilliant fic!
fluffykitty12 chapter 31 . 1/1
I've sorta been lurking, loving the whole thing and nt really reviewing. But i had to say i love your take on Daryl as a parent and this is one of my favorite fics. :)
The Cat's Meow92 chapter 31 . 12/17/2014
Wonderful story! It has been a pleasure reading your work I love how you have made all three characters multidimentional.
h8erade chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
I'm finally getting back to reading this. Love love loved this whole story. Thanks for getting around to finishing it :D
peppermintflame chapter 31 . 12/13/2014
Loved every minute, especially all those moments where Daryl fails at parenting, or Carl and Sophie are brats. Makes the whole thing more realistic, especially since Daryl has so many rough edges. Wonderful story, and great ending :) 3
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
Awwww c': it's so cute! I love it. (you should make a sequel)
HiroKaiMarc chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Come on Carl! Just admit you're sick!
Great chapter! Epicness!
HiroKaiMarc chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
YAY CARL! Wish for your parents! :)
Lookng forward to reading more!
HiroKaiMarc chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
CARL!
I love this story! Great job! :)
Aria DeLoncray chapter 31 . 11/28/2014