Reviews for Whiskey & Cakesters
skeylore chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
i cant stop laughing,poor daryl this is an awesome story
LilithL2 chapter 31 . 10/29/2015
beautiful. this is quite a good story... even if you go forward and backwards so much sometimes without any notice and it is quite confusing...
congratulations! ;)
Starkreactor chapter 31 . 9/23/2015
Wow. I don't know where to begin. I guess the first would be to thank you for putting in the time and effort over so many months to write an actual *novel* of fanfiction. I've written novels and I know how hard it is. This was wonderful on so many levels. My gut dropped, I laughed, I had to swallow back emotion. You hit so many amazing points and I think you write kids so well. I've been about in Daryl's position before (Thankfully not that dire) and that's about how kids act and what kinds of stuff they get up to. I love that the kids were able to crack Daryl's shell a little, and he was able to help them. This was simply lovely, and I have to say one of the highlights is in-character cuddling. I love that you got them to a point where sharing a bed made sense. The part where the kids got all protective of Daryl while he was unconscious was wonderful too. Thank you so much for writing this.
kimbarn30 chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
Regardless of what Maple Ann thinks I have enjoyed the story very much, and this review is from a college graduate. I have no problem with your writing and have no trouble seeing you as a college student. Perhaps she is envious of you. Whatever her issue is don't let it become yours. She is nothing but a bully.
FanPerson chapter 31 . 7/28/2015
I loved this, thanks for posting! Side note: the faceless old women who secretly lives in your home- nightvale shoutout?! Woot!
MaraDixen413 chapter 31 . 7/22/2015
This was absolutely the best story iv seen on thus site and the ending was perfect AMC could should take notes lol
Althea M chapter 31 . 7/20/2015
I found this completed story and I found it delightful! Seeing Daryl who seemingly could care less about the other folks suddenly find himself in charge of two tweens was gripping. I liked how he had to adjust his approach between Carl and Sophia. I like how he recognized that Sophia was a rather fragile girl and how he learned to care for them.

It just made me smile a lot. I love Glenn, but I am really warming up to Daryl.

Thank you.

AM
Dean.is.Batman chapter 31 . 7/20/2015
I loved this story so much! :D
VictoireAgathon chapter 23 . 7/3/2015
Lol, my family actually has a club for people who are lacking their appendix...on account of so many of us being without. When I had mine out a few years back, we realized that of everyone in the hospital room, all 8 of us, not a single one still had their appendix! So the whole swapping the stories and club idea was very much appreciated :)
GlockenBlume chapter 31 . 5/28/2015
I absolutely love this. I've lost count of how many times I've reread it now. Have you ever considered writing a squeal? Many squeals? Haha. Seriously, I wish there was way more than just 31 chapters. Thanks so much for this story! :)
Crazymisscarly chapter 10 . 3/16/2015
I really like the zombies point of view
MollysSister chapter 31 . 2/25/2015
This was such a fun story! I read the whole thing in one sitting! I really enjoyed the journey of Daryl learning to trust himself and take care of the kids. He isnt a traditional care giver but he got the job done and thats all that matters. Id like to think that with what Sophia and Carl have learned that their future will be different. Carl wont the same mistakes causing Dale to die and Sophia wont bolt and will survive. If only that could be! Oh wait did you write a part 2? ((she runs off to check))
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 31 . 1/13/2015
Loved it. Sorry it took so long to read your last update. I've been busy. Anyway, great job. I've enjoyed this story very much.
sofuagigglebot chapter 31 . 1/10/2015
I love it but you should make a chapter where they get surrounded by a big herd of walkers then the pack of dogs come back and sve them and then the Carmen sheperd stays with them!
jpgFury chapter 31 . 1/9/2015
Thank you for finishing this lovely story- it was a great read and the dynamic you had between these three was brilliantly done

Thanks for the story and your time