Reviews for Whiskey & Cakesters
BluePulseSolangelo chapter 1 . 1/17
Night vale reference?! Why, I never!
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 31 . 1/5
I know this story is a few years old now, but I just wanted to say how much I love it!
Donni chapter 31 . 12/7/2017
This is one of my all-time favorite TWD fics, and I've read it at least four times and just can't get enough of it!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2017
The best story ever!
girlface chapter 31 . 11/17/2017
Too lazy to find my password but this is my real account name.

I'm so glad I stumbled on this story. You did an amazing job creating a deep bond between them for 12 days! Loved Daryls childhood stories. Off to see what else you've written but I'd love to see a sequel of how all the new group dynamics are.
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 31 . 11/4/2017
Know this story was finished like years ago but its the best walking dead one i have read so far I loved it and was so sad when I finished it! You wrote everything perfectly
Agent VOID chapter 10 . 9/1/2017
if the Apocalypse happens, stock up on toilet paper. you're gonna need (Supernatural)
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
I like it.
Jewls58 chapter 31 . 5/20/2017
I absolutely love this story! You did an amazing job! If you ever right a follow up, with that bond still showing thorough, that would be so amazing! But I've loved all the works I've read of yours, and I'm never let down. You rock!
fluffykitty12 chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
I love Daryl's characterization.
"Sure is a good thing everyone around here hated their neighbors, huh?"
"No. Too expensive. Plus they got some scary ass shit out there, spiders as big as your head."
"Wanna learn how to play bullshit?"
are some of my favorites. So perfectly Daryl-like in nature.
fluffykitty12 chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Brilliant. I like Daryl's internal monologue here. :)
fluffykitty12 chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Gorgeous. Captures Carl's innocence and how he still clings to things from his old life for a semblance of normalcy, Daryl's broken family dynamics, and Sophia's fear of males due to her father, as well as Daryl's struggle to know what to do with two kids.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I've read this fic before, but it was so good that when I found it again I decided to enjoy it a second time! Looking good so far! :)
daniel13w chapter 30 . 12/25/2016
'sing me a songyou are my sunshine' hi e reference
AuthorinAbsentia chapter 31 . 11/5/2016
i love this story beyond all others in TWD fandom. love