Reviews for Plants Vs Zombies: Outbreak
yuancorpuz chapter 1 . 5/11
Greatly made. Imagine if they were defending a house together with a few plants versus Dr. Zomboss.

Well done man!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Im a big plants vs zombies fan and i really enjoyed this story so far would like more KTHXBIA
Pea-Pod chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Hey dude nice job could you add me in A.S.A.P please my brothers are waiting also my friend winter melon and magnet shroom also that plant food yum!
marxx chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
this is a good retelling of pvz, maybe i can help you with pvz2 at some things maybe a second main char. and he be slightly less crazy but not real sane planter who comes up with the plant food.
Anonymous Wayne chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I need more. But how would someone plant mushrooms? And keep writing till you don't defeat Zomboss.
blackmatt123 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
where's the next chapter
coco.soup1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
plants vs zombies gatling pea .
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
The zombies... Are coming... (pvz grasswalk-Lawn Gone Wrong plays)
Kirbydash2001 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Awesome story so far! Keep writing! :D
Dragoguage chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I didn't even know stories like this existed! I like it
very detailed
Archdruid-Sephiroth chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Having played PvZ all the way to its conclusion, I was curious about how you would write this. I like it! Its got a comedic air about it that few stories have nowadays. I look forward to more, few lighthearted stories catch my attention like this one did.
cathymalfoy chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
I can't wait until you get to survival endless mode. XD
Mazzyandmilk chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh yeah! It's hard to make a PVS fanfic, but you've done well with this!
u chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
pleas make a new chapter
ThoseRandomTigers chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
You do have to wonder how he came to be there, and his relation to Crazy Dave. It's some morbid humor, I guess. In any case, he's there to plant plants and stay alive, and he does both with good vigor (usually).