Reviews for Addiction
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oooooooh, I like this! Very, very cool. It's something I've sort of vaguely wondered about before and I like how you expanded on it! Again, very cool. :-)
Aliensouldream chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Whoah! I really loved this. I loved both their addictions (vengence being a kink of mine) and I felt that Cerbero was a very seductive addiction and almost in some ways like fanfic :-) You have a wonderful feel for these characters and their separate struggles but deep connectedness. I hope you will write more!
Subject 342 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is awesome :) I have a fic also in First Class; I'm just recovering from Writer's Block, so there isn't much to see, though :/
A-list Goddess chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I hadnt thought about charles and the cerebro like that. When he first got onto it I personally felt a bit of fangirl fear that Charles was mentally overwhelmed, before remembering that he has used it often since then.
gabriel42 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Nice! I can assure you, it does make sense outside your own head (at least in mine it also does...) Thanks for sharing.
glasscastles chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow, this was a very interesting concept. Charles is always portrayed as having everything under control so it was engaging seeing him in a situation where he was the one being controlled. And I thought that making his addiction be Cerebro was very clever. My only critique is that I found the last line to be a little bit cheesy as compared to the seriousness of the story. Over all I enjoyed it and I think you did a lovely job.
vahanian chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Good story, It was different, and I liked the interaction between Charles and Erik.