Reviews for Never Alone
Daddy's HQxx chapter 31 . 12/18/2019
ANNNNND I was sooo right to favorite this story...just like I knew I would be! Whew! I could hardly stop reading to do the stuff I had to get done! Absolutely loved it!
Daddy's HQxx chapter 1 . 12/17/2019
so I clicked on this story after reading the summary and reading a few of your other Chlerek stories and automatically favorited it. I just know I'm gonna like it! curious to see that Simon and Tori either dont know they're siblings or arent related which is different then most the stories I've read so far. Seriously enjoyed this chapter! I was a bit curious and at first thought you would go the "She's The Man" route...and while I love that movie...kinda glad you didnt!
battle worthy chapter 29 . 4/17/2019
Omg the kisses and hugs! The sweetness was the best especially the sweetness of Derek to Chloe, the way he's touching her, hugging and kissing her. I can't get enough. I love this a lot! Such a great plot with great conflicts. Bravo!

The only thing that I don't like was you made Derek's face ugly as fuck, it's just too much. The acne thing was unnecessary. I totally erased it in my mind. I don't wanna imagine a male lead/leading man having lots of pimples. That's too gross. This can't be on movie. Lol
avaeva chapter 31 . 12/1/2018
I’ve read this so many times! Absolutely love it!
wolf.SKA.NchantD chapter 30 . 8/27/2018
jvgbiyovurbjnucoryifcguh urifd it ended * cries loudly* hvicfuhuemorifhcp3ehvuchetmfivcNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO * heart wrenching sobs *
wolf.SKA.NchantD chapter 27 . 8/27/2018
cool don't I have don'ts I . DEREK DEREK DEREK DOE DOE DOE
wolf.SKA.NCHANTD chapter 26 . 8/27/2018
amigawsh yaaaassss finaly
wolfSKANchantD chapter 22 . 8/27/2018
wolf.SKA.NchanTD chapter 21 . 8/27/2018
omigowsh it took u that long
wolf.SKA.enchant chapter 19 . 8/27/2018
HAIII YAAAS they broke up no more nate I hope Melinda gets nate bcause there rlly worth each other well I mean Melinda deserves nate she was nice in the end but nate don't derserve melinda
wolf-SKA-NchantR chapter 18 . 8/26/2018
haaii *THROWS KNIVES AND DAGGERS* shes made enough stupid mistakes. JVIURVBOIESIOEBUVFRIYVBWIREOUVBRJB-triggerd.
wolf.SKA.Nchant chapter 17 . 8/26/2018
HAI shes not lying why would she chloe should have told her she knew and I knew nate was horrible
wolf.SKA.enchant chapter 15 . 8/25/2018
U IS EVIL
WOLF.ska.ENCHANT chapter 14 . 8/25/2018
BUHBFNV9IEORUXLJNEIOWKYRSUJFBCYTHRFJDSBDJCKESURD I FEEL U CHLOE
SCHOOL WORK:22
HOMEWORK: 2x28
TEST : JENNY HAD 2,594 APPLES AND ALISON GOT A BUS AT 6.54 NO FIGURE OUT WHO A FROM PLL IS AND CALCULATE THE MAS OF THE SON
wolf.SKA.enchant chapter 13 . 8/25/2018