Reviews for 3 AM
ryder21 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Really enjoyed your renditition of the Bobby/ Dean interaction in this story. The way Bobby understands him and talks him down - you have capture his voice true to the character. I miss Bobby! Great story.
DARK3DBABE chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
NEEDS a sequel PRONTO!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was really was with all the connections and everything! And Bobby is just always amazing ;)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh I love this. The ending was VERY creepy.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Those were the days that they didn't have too many problems compared to what awaited them.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Awesome story. I loved Bobby driving all the why there to help Dean and Sam. I enjoyed every word of the story.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow! This is pretty good!

I love how supportive Bobby is... Sorry, was. *sigh* He's just there for the boys, you know? Always there. I miss him so much, it's been only two episodes, dammit LOL

I love how Dean just sounds so lost and Bobby anchors him. That's how I see their relationship: John was always distant and Dean needed someone to take care of him... Sam was too young to understand and I like to think that Bobby was just there for him ever since.

Poor Sammy, by the way xD

I like it very much

Kisses

Rosetta
fred21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I just love how you wrote this, tying future events into the past. Very well done.
SilentSupernatural chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
love this story! I hope to read more from you. Keep it up
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
What a great story! I especially liked the end of it. Bobby's premonition about Sam's wall breaking, it gave me goosebumps. You did a really good job writing about how Sam, Dean, and Bobby felt about all that was happening to them, and dealing with Dean's crossroads deal. I'm impressed. :)
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Why does this only have 12 reviews? It's awesome! Loooove it! :)
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Every once in a while as a writer myself you run across a phrase that packs suck a visceral punch it literally stops your read as you work the perfect selection of words written over and over inside your head because they are just that good.

"He heard Dean nod, dragging knowledge through the molasses of fear."

What you wrote here was just such a phrase- (bows to this bit of excellence)

The whole story was a good read and nice foretelling of the wall coming down!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Very intense, loved the last line. Well done! :)
Giacinta chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hi,

It's very interesting how you took two seemingly random moments and meshed them together in a believable link.

After all a headboard bumping off a wall shouldn't be something that sticks in one's memory and yet you made Bobby's connection with Sam's actual ( well, once actual.. ) wall strangely ominous.

I wonder if the show will have the courage to go there, perhaps giving us randomly Sam, souless Sam and Hell Sam, obviously at the most inconvenient times!

'Bye Giacinta