Reviews for Door Number Eleven
Hi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hehe bow tie (cool!)
solidcal chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
OMG!I loved this a big fan of Doctor Who this is sorta what I thought he that or Rose.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is great. The first thing that occurred to me that the Doctor would see was himself - but seeing Ten is even more heartsbreaking.
HiroLemonFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
No, Rose Tyler was in that room. She's the only woman The Doctor ever loves.
Arik chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i watched it a few minutes ago and the first thing i thought about was rose.

'CAUSE SHE'S SO AWESOME'

but anyway i think it must be his past companions because it would make sense why he dropped amy and rory home wadda ya fink

(WHY COULDN'T THEY SHOW US THE ROOM GOOOOD "who wrote this episode..." OH TOBY WHITHOUSE YOUR SOOOO ANNOYINGGGG)

ARIK
Fail with Eloquence chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is a clever theory! I never thought of this one!

I'm not sure what exactly made you think of this, but after he left Amy and Rory at the end of the episode, it's very plausible to me! Ten never left anybody until he had ruined them completely.
Alex11215 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
wow, that's great and totally plausible. As much as I love that idea, I don't think its true (or that we'll ever find out). Moffat obviously doesn't want to bring back anyone from the RTD era. Still, that's a great idea. I will always have a special place in my heart for 10. The first thing that came to my mind was Rose and 10's duplicate, but now I'm just rambling. I'm glad you shared.
Diana Prallon chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was also my first thought. Himself, in ten's face, all that glory, all that waste. It's obvious, really. And, quite good, but I'd sugest you to put a few lines to separate the fic from your comments. :)
safranbrod chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh I like this theory. Ten was a horrifying man, to be honest. I mean he's cool but- yeah, yknow. XD