Reviews for Sammy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Great story. I loved the use of Bobby's point of view.
Thanks for sharing this.
TG
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Great job with Bobby's voice, and I utterly loved "Go fish."
celestialwing chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is a beautifully written captured the characters so you for sharing your talent and abilities.
celestialwing chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Awww. So very true...all of it. I love it when Dean calls him Sammy. It just really seems to convey everything you've said here.

Really good job with this. Shows careful thought. Thanks. :)
BooBoo33 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
really good. very insightful!
amberwaves49 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awwwwwwweeee I love Big Brother Dean/Little Vulnerable Brother Sam! Adding in the fatherly Bobby and I just about squeaked :) Keep Writing!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hi,

If Sam and Dean didn't already exist we would have to invent them for what would we do without them, our beautiful, broken boys!

When I read stories like this my maternal instincts hit the billions but if I can' be there for them, at least Bobby can.:)

Thanks for the sweet little moment,

regards Giacinta
Twinchy chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is such a particularly sweet one-shot - and I love the way you wrote it from Bobby's POV, snark and heartfelt affection included from all three men.

Bravo! Well done, Obi.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That was sweet. - Bobby gets it better than anyone on the outside. I don't even think Castiel understands the bond between Dean and Sam. I think I would have liked to have read what Bobby remembers of John's attitude toward the boys' relationship. I thought it was interesting how you used the phrase "born to hunt". You've validated exactly what Zachariah said to Dean.

I REALLY liked how Bobby said "And yet at the same time, they've taken their relationship to the matt before ..."-excellent phrase, wonderful analogy!

Sammy... as though the name were sacred.

Thank you for the story.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was awesome. Love Bobby's observations of Sammy.
Amy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Aw. Bro love and uncle Bobby moments. Love it. Good job.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Awwwww, I just love big brother, protective Dean! I sure hope we see some of that this season!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Love Bobby's POV. And, as always,love the back and forth between the boys. Very well written. Good story.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Whenever Dean uses the name Sammy it conjures up so many things and you touched on them all. Great insight and loved it being from Bobby's point of view. He's the only one who knows what their lives were like as they were growing up. Thanks for a lovely story!