Reviews for Getting to Know You
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 3/23
Of course Ironhide would want Lennox on his team. (only now am I thinking that Ironhide and Lennox alone would outclass all the other Autobots).
Perfect ending.
Minirowan chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
The start of a beautiful fan-made friendship.

This was very well written; I feel you communicated the characters' emotions amazingly.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Nice, I REALLY liked it.
JaAm chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That was great! You manage to capture each detail without going overboard, and everything was very realistic. And hilarious. Sideswipe and Ironhide are quickly becoming my favorite Autobots.
Steelfeathers chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is a truly, truly excellent little story. There is so much insight here into the Autobot-human dynamic at NEST that it takes my breath away. After reading several of your fics, my entire mental image of how the Autobots operate on earth has shifted. Major kudos to you, and keep writing!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
LOL, this was great! I think you depicted the Bots perfectly, especially Ironhide. Gruff and stern on the outside; fluffy and sensitive on the inside. I liked the whole idea of the game, etcetera, and LOL, Sideswipe really made me laugh. Anyway, the end was very nice, made you see that Bots and humans are finally allies and equals; it gives you a nice feeling.

The prose was impeccable, and the narrating was beyond cool, too. I also likie how you described things: quick but detailed; blurry but steady. You allowed us to imagine but you dropped important info for us to keep in mind (like the outcropping and the mention that they're in a jungle). Smart.

Overall, it's an incredibly good one-shot. (: It was a very good reading. Kudos!
Alathea2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Awesome! There aren't that many of this type out there. I've read a lot of stories where everything is just peachy from the beginning. It is nice to see a more 'realistic' view of how the 'Bots would get to know the humans they are working with and so earn their respect.
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Fantastic story.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
"Major Lennox will be on my team."

I am amazed by the way you manage to capture the point of the story so effectively in one sentence. That last line was touching in so many different ways, capturing 'awe, how sweet' and 'way badaft' in equal parts. It was a wonderful way to show their budding emotional interplay between the characters feels so real. You manage to capture deep emotions without being sappy or overly dramatic.

You know, THIS is what the movies should have been about.

Your technical writing skills make your stories a joy to read.

Keep up the good work.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awesome story! I really enjoyed the ending a lot!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is a terrific story. Very well done, indeed; I can't believe that you have so few reviews. Well, here's my attempt to fix that, and a big fat check mark on the "Add Author to Favorites," "Add Story to Favorites," and "Subscribe to Author" boxes.
Alycoris chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Very fun to read.

I think you had Lennox's characterization spot on, along with Ironhide's. It was a bit heartwarming (to me, at least), when Lennox learned of Ironhide's special file and when he (stated) asked that Lennox would be on his team. That final scene with Sideswipe and Mudflap gets a special mention for making me grin like an idiot, to the point where my brother went and asked me what was wrong.

All in all, it was very believable. I would definitely read this again. In fact, please excuse me while I burn this into my memory.
Seegazzy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I really loved the way it kinda shows the beginning of NEST; slight awkwardness and distrust between both the human soldiers and Autobots and all, but trust a "testosterone-laden game of Capture the Flag" involving paintball guns & cannons to solve the problem! LOL XD

And Sideswipe's coup de grĂ¢ce for Mudflap was hilarious!

Thanks for such a good fic:)