Reviews for Black Tears and Silver Blood
L chapter 9 . 8/18
I was giggling the entire time and sometimes holding my stomach as 'I SMELL JELOSY. IS THAT BLUEBERRY PIE'
(You also wright like someone I know)
O and keep wrighting
Angel of Despair818 chapter 9 . 1/23
Angel of Despair818 chapter 6 . 1/20
I love the way you write. even though im a thousand years late.
Angel of Despair818 chapter 4 . 1/20
yay! Wolverine!
Kenny fablehaven chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
It is so beatiful and hilarious why did you stop i might cry
Daisy chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
It seems you have revolved Kendra around the element water and I love this it matches her more than light does ,too many people view her as simply good and that's it you have given us the depth she deserves ,and a bunch of humor. love the cat fights and I'm team Gavin by the way loved their point of view too.
marshapono chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I love this
Hazel chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
You should totally write from their point of view again! It was awesome seeing how much they love Kendra.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Rhedd chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Please keep writing, I am a 100% Kendravin fan and they need to be more than former friends. She could learn to love him too. Bracken is just all talk for me. And what you said was true, Gavin can protect Kendra more. All bracken can do it blindly charge at his enemy, likely to miss and sprinkle glitter everywhere. Yuck. Kendravin would survive in the middle of nowhere better than Brackendra could. Keep writing!
The Shadowwriter chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Sorry again but I had another idea. How about when Wolverein and the mutants ask about what powers they have and what type of creature they are. Kendra and Seth confess that ever since they were kids they had the power to transform into these big, scary, powerful wolvereins. Seth has the blackest of black fur, like a swirling void, with glowing red fur. Kendra is the purest of whites with golden fur. They both have two forms. The wolverein form and wolves with wings. For Seth in wolf form, he is a midnight black wolf with long canine teeth an bat-like wings. Kendra in wolf form is a shiny white with a hint of blue and has angel-like wings. Both their tails are bushy but can slice through things easily( because of the metal that makes Wolverein's claws. If you don't know watch the X_Men movie.). Bracken can transform into a unicorn because Agad was able to reconnect him to the font of immortality.
The Shadowwriter chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
i really love the story and have always been hoping you would update and add a new chapter. Since you haven't I decided to give you an idea. How about that Kendra, Bracken, Gavin, and Seth decide to stay with the mutants for a while and train with them. They have to wear suits when training or on a mission. (one piece suits like the one spies in movies wear.) Bracken and Gavin have already found ones the right size for them and are waiting for Kendra to find hers. Kendra comes out wearing a suit that definitely shows off her curves.( Kendra is a D-cup and has a body like a coca-cola bottle). Bracken and Gavin with some of the other mutants gawk at on they try to train Kendra and Seth's powers(you decide Seth's power) starting with Kendra. There they learn that she can change tail colors to camouflage in water. She can also make jewels using natural ingredients but it takes at least a pound of each ingredient and it takes at least a week to make. I am a total Bracken vs. Gavin fan. Also a Kendra- has-jealous-boys-that-like-her fan
kaykay901 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Ann chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Keep updating! This is a good story!

anyonymus chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
His name is Logan not john logan