Reviews for It's Not The Same Without You
RippedInHalf chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
it was really good! it kind of makes me want to write a fic off of a fic... would you mind?
gleekforever63 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awww! I always imagined Alec as the one in the army but i still like this. Jess is so cute
Alone-but-happy chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Haha great! (Yeah see I am expanding my vocabulary of nice) not bad for sth that did not explicitly have fluff and lemons (sry I just really like both of those) but non fluff and lemons are also good (like tragedy or horror or humour and equally nice)

Anyways if that was a part of a show it would have been really good (I mean when they show these kind of touching scenes with the touching songs it really makes the scene very touching. But I think it is really the song that makes it touching)

And did you know I just realised that the girl who requested the story and the adopted girl are both jess? (I mean I knew the girl who requested it was jess. And I knew that the girl who was adopted was jess. But it didn't click that both the girls are jess) that was so cool (the intentional name calling thing. They should so have another kid

And did you know for a moment I really thought you were going to make Magnus die? (Actually I don't really mind if he dies or not. Argh I don't mean like I don't care if he dies or whatever, I mean that either way if he died the story would have been sad and therefore good but if he didn't die the story would be happy and therefore okay. See so either way it is still a good story so I don't really mind)
MagnusBanelover chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
:O Fuck that was awesome! :) I freaking loved it! My heart stopped when the doorbell rang after Alec mentioned them telling him if Magnus died. I was like, "Oh noes! :O" But then I was grinning like a maniac when it was Maggie-Bean. :)
arin chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
OMG I WAS CRYING SO HARD itsjustsosaddddd. he is staying only a weeeek ;'(
XMightyTempestX chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This definitely does not suck! I love it! :3 Great job :)
Skate chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Omg. You made me all depressed for a second there, I thought it was an officer at the door come to say Magnus was dead :c But then I was happy again- great writing c:
yomoe13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
aaawwww:3 thats so cute XD
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hey everything was good except that Magnus would have had leave wouldn't he, to come home and visit, not just be gone for four straight years. Anyways, I loved it!
Kiyori-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That wasn't awful! It was awesome! I really liked this. Very emotional. Keep it up! XD
Bookworm24601 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
*sniffle*

Sad...but sweet... :)
DisturbingEmily chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I loved it!

Felt my heart breaking for Alec...
Im.losing.hope chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Awh! This was adorable, yet so.. sad! It was great! Good job!

Chantelle.
Captain Swan Bane chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
awww! That was so adorable! Poor Alec. Magnus shouldn't go to war! D: good job :3
mrs.jessicaBANE chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
AWWW! that didnt suck. it was adorable! thank u for dedicatiting (did i spell that wrong? whoops!) it to me. and i wuvs u to! *hugglez*