Reviews for A Set of Paints
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is so perfect! I could so picture this happening in the movie when she was painting the streets! :D
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This was really amazing. I loved getting in Eugene's head and finding out what he was thinking. He's such a wonderful, well rounded character and I'm a bit peeved at how most people who write Tangled fanfic have him leaving her to return to thieving or just generally being an asshole. I'm so glad that you portrayed him as he was in the movie.
Me-Me Rotamundo chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
SOOOOOO TENDER FIC!
I LOVED IT! XD
Jane Doel chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Loved it! 100% adorable. Disney Reality
Tangled4ever chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
AWWWWWW! I LOVE THIS!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
So very cute! I LOVED this so much! Can't wait for more :)
SakuraRose15 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
At the end of the movie I thought Flynn said, "Started going by Eugene again, stop laughing." XD Lolz
RuneScapian chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Omg so much fluffiness (breathe..) but he should've told her he loved her! Right?
Punzie the Platypus chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
I can't wait, I can't wait! *Giggles* This is so exciting!
RennFlight chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is really very sweet, and I quite like how he resists, then realizes that there's no point - he's a 'goner'. Slightly out of character, but so adorable!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Great story
sunnyprincessbird chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
SO. CUTE!

Ahh, I wish this had've happened in the movie. It's absolutely adorable :) Yes, I LOVE the way this turned out!

Yeeeees, Eugene, you looove her. Admit it, you do. She's your new dream, whether or not you realize it!

So cute, and I would love to see you write more Tangled fics!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aw, gosh, this is adorable! It's so cute how a rouge thief fell in love, right! Oh, I love Tangled and this story rocks! Here, have a well deserved cookie and please come and R&R my stories!
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011