Reviews for Blank Pages
mojor chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was just wonderful! Thank you.
The characters were perfect! You had me totally swept up in the emotion. So well written!
I'm not sure if I've read anything else of yours. I'm off to check your profile just in case.
keal chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You did a wonderful job laying it all out and developing the final scene. I really enjoyed it!
nightsinlisbon chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
It is surprisingly hard to find good Castle fic that doesn't fall prey to the usual traps of OOC and cliches.

This one, however, is so completely brilliant in every sense: the atmosphere you've created, the dialogue, the inner struggles of the characters, their actions - it is all so believable, I can imagine this happening on screen. It is such a breath of fresh air to read an emotionally mature Castle fic. Your style is absolutely wonderful. I wish we'd get more Castle fics from you /hinthinthint/

Thanks so much for this one. Saving it in my favourites for sure :)
yaba chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Gosh this was absolutely perfect...so well written and passionate. I just felt like I was in the moment with them but not intruding either. Great Job :)

Yana
OUATleona2013 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
amazing :) loved the ending. written so well :D x
etakkate chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
so very sweet!
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Really lovely! Well written! Moar Castle stories pliz? :)
baterista9 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Well done, an original take on the romance.
IdaKnight chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I loved this! It was so well written and the character so true to the show. I was completely sucked in. Brilliant.