Reviews for Temet Nosce
js01dt chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great story, hoping there is more to come, would love to see what happens next for the family.
Besilea chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Can't wait for more!
goldenspringtime chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Great story :)
goldenspringtime chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
You definitely make it hard to stop reading :)
goldenspringtime chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
John sure knows how to intimidate someone :)
Ashley chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
I can't wait for the fourth story that ur writing! Great Job on the three stories so far!
Sanctuaria chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
I just read your stories (all three) for the first time, and I have to say, they're great. In the beginning, you portrayed Ashley's confused feelings really well. Tesla's wedding arrival was hilarious as well. I also liked the part where Druitt invites Ethan to a football match:

John simply let him stammer on with a little grin on his face. Once the other man stopped to breathe, he asked, "I assume my daughter has told you about my past?"

"Um, yes, she has."

"Good. Know that if you hurt her, no one will find your body. Are we clear?"

"Y-yes."

"Excellent. Now, would you care to join me in the media room? There's a football match on, Manchester United vs. Chelsea."

"Uh, sure."

All in all, great job with this story, and I will definitely read a fourth one if you write it!
andriaallen chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
I love this story line! please do continue it, I would love to see Ashley have a family of her own and have Helen and John truly reconcile their past and move on as well. :)
Katetanic chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Have loved the story every step of the way!

Well done!

You say you've got a 4th? Can't wait! :D
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Nice job. I liked the way it ended and I am so happy that you have ideas for another story.
Lara Jane Magnus chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
great story cant wait to read another one
andiraallen chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Love it, can't wait for more LOL. I hope that Ashley talks with Helen before she leaves.
saphira chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
WOW! This is awesome!

You've done a really good job.

Hope you'll write more soon.

I can't wait for more :)
Katetanic chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Go Ethan! Well done, mate!

Don't blame him for not wanting to give Rex the shot by himself. LOL
Katetanic chapter 7 . 9/29/2011