Reviews for Pretty Little Gleeks
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
unexpected sabotage chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Oh shit I think I know where this is going holy crap
Yazzie chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OMG!

PLZ CONTINUE THIS!

I love this fun idea of glee and pretty little liars together, and Quinn is meh FAVE Glee character.

GOOD JOB!
angeluz04 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Please I want to read the next chapter...please continue this story and i hope for Quinn/Spencer and Allison/Quinn pairing and a love triangle between them. That would be great to see. I am assuming that Lucy is the old Quinn who is a nerd and I wish that she had a crush for Spencer because she is always protecting her when they were still at Rosewood.

Here is the one I'm thinking about the story:

And when Lucy transfers to McKinley, she lost contact with the girls for years and when Allison and the girls have a vacation that summer in Lima, they were greted by the girl who knew their past. Lucy had changed her name to Quinn and trying to take revenge for the things Allison had done to her. Then allison falls for her not knowing her true identity but Spencer sensed something that resembles Quinn and their old friend Lucy and that's where she starts to investigate. When Spencer found out that Lucy and Quinn was the same person, she tries to confront the blonde and Quinn confessed to her that she did it for all the bullying that Allison did to her. She also told her that she loves Spencer and was willing to do anything to protect her.

I hope you will consider my comment/feedback on this story and wish you to update soon because this story seems interesting. Keep updating!
marissa.rocha chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Please update this! LOVED IT!
Halliwell7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
it's too short! I don't understand, its going to have a hate/love relationship between Quinn and Ali or is about Quinn involved in Alison's dead or what? give me some more chapters please!
nailpolish97 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was so good! I cant wait to see wht happenes next! Update soon