Reviews for Quiet
MoonlightBushido chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
This story rocks. I'm reviewing it now so I can actually have permission to read the rest of this little tale. It is excellently well written. Nice job.
daleaikman chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I love this story. Steve being a great brother and uncle to danny and grace Is priceless. I can see his face as he talks to rachel; all scary and then that little hent of sadness; before going back to scary again. GREAT JOB!
EmmelleN chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Enjoyed this story very much. Thank you.
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
the perfect control - exactly what made that moment so scary for rachel

glad that grace doesn't have to go to that school!

great story!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
can so see him taking those steps towards rachel

always found those to be most intimidating who are getting quieter by the minute - your describing that feeling was spot on here
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
shark cage does seem appropriate here
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
glad steve seems to be still listening to danny's rants, so that he notices when something is missing

like steve's point - the one he's ranting about - and how precisely he can read danny

what i absolutely loved was: 'Steve using a month's amount of words in one go' gonna be a real classic
francis2 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
This is great! I love love love the tie-in with Steve's childhood and Gracie's reaction to it all. And Rachel seems to finally understand that she doesn't really know her daughter that well.
cytpotter chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
:) Yeah I loved this! I love scary Super SEAL Steve! I can so see him doing that! ANd I can see how what happened to him effecting him so strongly and why he reacted the way he did! Great Story! Loved it! ;)
LindaLeeB chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
I loved the whole story. Really liked scary Steve. Rachel had it coming.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
You are NOT allowed to just leave it there, idk, show the celebration!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Parental relations are important to Steve, he and his father didn't have the best relationship after his mom was killed. So he's taking this very personally, not just because it's his best friend's daughter. This is really good, by the way. Realistic, mostly in character, I quite like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This chapter title should have been " McGarrett does a super-rant."
sicily tears chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
omg so. totally friggin'. AWSOME! yeah. it rocks.
Inactive4444 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Oh. My. Goodness. Steve. You. This story. Just. GAH! No words. Just. Amazing.