Reviews for Willow's Choice
Ooh! How about an exchange program with Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters?
I always suspected that something happened between Kreacher and Sirius when Sirius was too young to process it properly. Like, his mother used Kreacher to administer Sirius's punishments or something.

Multifandom instructors? It would be great for Sirius to get a position but he'd have to be cleared for that to happen. He could teach a class on how to become an animagus for Slayers or Watcher candidates who showed an aptitude. Kenzi from Lost Girl could teach a class on sleight of hand. Chris Argent from Teen Wolf could teach a class on state of the art hunting techniques. But you asked for martial arts instructors. The only really awesome one I can think of off the top of my head is FMA's Izumi Curtis but they would have to recruit her from another reality.
Josette1807 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Please update. I love your writing.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
I'm loving this series...which reminds me, I need to go back and leave a review for Willow's Thief, since I forgot to do that once I finished. At any rate, I like what you've done with the characters and would be very happy if you would continue this story.
MinakoTrickster chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Alright, this is the third in the series... sorta and once more I'm at the edge of my seat in dire need to know more. I did read the next three chapters on the TTH site, I so need to make an account, and will continue my thoughts there, most likely.

But I'm just dying to see what more shall come. Especially since Dawn likes Fred but it seems like Harry might like her and I think I see a triad in the future. I was a lover of Bill and Fleur, never understood Molly and Ginny's dislike of the girl, but to add Faith that will be one BAMF action there. Especially since it'll provide Faith, someone who has hungered for love and acceptance (I feel) on a large scale, with all she needs.

This latest series opens up a whole lot of potential. We have Voldy, his plans and a trio from CxS's story to come forth. Bella, Lukie and Dru now... and that shall certainly be interesting, especially since their are still plans for the Dark One in place. I dunno if they still seek to try and get Luna, but I don't see any party giving up on their plans easily for those they sought and plan on from before.

Damn, this next one will have a whole lot of evil! XD But I find it'll add a great amount of dimension as things go on.

-Huggles the series close; ME WANT MORE! XD

I hope to see this continued someday and continue to delve deep into this verse. Thank you so much, once more!
wiccawhitewitchsmalltownguy chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
why did dumbledore got molly and the kids move in with sirus in the first place that his home dumbledore has no say in who sirus can date or not too date and have in his home he his not is dumbedore going too find away too send sirus and willow too akaben i wonder what willow do too dumbledore if that were too happen
wiccawhitewitchsmalltownguy chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
why is it that dumbledore has the weasley move in with sirus and willow is there going too be any weasley or dumbledore bashing in your story why is it that sirus dont tell dumbledore and molly where too shove it in there wand and take harry and let him harry willow live like a real faimly write some chapters again soon when will the next chapter be up
Chargone chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
*happy dance of chapter-ness*
Yaaaaaay!

...
not that much really happened, but whatever. chapter!

yay!
TroyWeb chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Thanks for the update. I'm glad to see this fan fic wasn't abandoned. I love this story and the one before it. The dialogue is the best part. I almost feel like I'm watching an old episode of BtVS.

I laugh at parts like this because in my head, I can visualize Alyson Hannigan saying lines like this:

"But the Ministry is a bunch of paint chip-eating idiots!" Willow stated.
Thenchick chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
post more plz!
s m Neal chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Gibbs you gotta have Gibbs and Abby from NCIS and maybe Piper, Page, Pru, and Phoebe from Charmed
Nanabug chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Oh Was Bernard Crowley the legit canonical name for Nikki's watcher? Just wondering C:
MissFrizzle chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
If you watch Doctor Who, some of the doctor's past companions (new and classic who) could join the staff
ArmyWife22079 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I got two from the marvel comic/avengers verse- dr strange aka sorcerer supreme and madam web (seer if I remember correctly) and two from dc comics/ batman verse- zatanna magician extraordinaire and Jon constitine whom I don't remember much about off the top of my head. Obviously both comic verses can't exist without not knowing about each other or working together o it may be a difficult choice
Chargone chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
heh. yay Willow, awesome job is of the good, yes?

is evil and breaks all the HTML in your ANs. which has probably been mentioned before.

shiny chapter is shiny.

this review is fairly useless, but oh well.

good work :)