Reviews for Multiverse
AceofRavens chapter 4 . 3/16
This story should be outlawed due to the fact that I nearly died from laughter! This has got to be one of the absolute funniest Crack fics I have ever read. You my friends are the best !
keichan2 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
This was absolutely hilarious!

Thanks for sharing!
This is beyond crack!
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Lots of fun!
Sleeper 3173 chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Bravo! A hilarious story that had me breaking a couple of ribs. My medical bill is in the mail.
sychofish31 chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
This was one of the funniest fanfictions Ive read... very enjoyable!
willowskeith chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
good story!
jupimako chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
The antics you get your characters up to are thoroughly amusing. I love the insanity.
PeacefulMaelstrom chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
crackity crackity crack crack crackity
and laughter that too!
thanks for writing!
theaceoffire chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
There are better stories.

I can't think of one due to the awesomeness of this stuff, but I am SURE they exist.

/Slow clap for your brilliant work.
Nora Anak chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
For a crack fic, this was pretty well thought out and sweet.
Ladieraie chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
It would be great if you could start putting intermissions into all of your stories. It would cut back on potty mishaps and such...just a thought. Thank you. Ladieraie
DylanL chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Such a funny story. Ur disclaimers however are anything but standard and u should be proud of that fact. I do have a couple questions. 1, I thought Ron was sorted into Slytherin in chapter 1 and if so his screams at the prank in chapter three being heard in the dungeons really isn't that impressive also how would McGonagall get into his dorm to see him changing. 2, the cologne harry is wearing after Luna cleans him on Feb 20th that smells like wet snorkack, is that a wet animal or Luna's smell when aroused since her last name is snorkack. I liked the ending a lot especially the last part with Hermione and the part with Harris and filch and the cannon had me laughing so hard I had to stop reading for a minute. I can't wait to read more of ur work and I hope they are up to the quality of this and parallels.