Reviews for Multiverse
jon reeve chapter 4 . 3/21
The ending was kinda sweet.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 4 . 3/9
Awwww, they got their Hermione! Brilliant. I sniffled... honest.

The poetry was amusing as hell. Harry going Moses with the second task was fucking hilarious! Lots of bloodshed and such, but hell... it worked!

Faving this. Loved it!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 3 . 3/9
Naked Llamas? Would that be fully shaved, or ones done up as streetwalkers? LMAO
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 2/9
nice love the happy ending
doubledamn chapter 2 . 2/9
To: Alyx
Regarding: Bob's Freewill
Message:
Hello,

I am really liking your stories. However, Alyx, I believe you are being to lenient with Bob, if he can post intermissions like that, you really need to talk to him about giving the public unnecessary warnings. How is one supposed to attempt world domination if the public is receiving warnings about said future ruler? Please be more severe with training your (whatever, unsure of relationship. Settle for Pet.)

Bob. Do. NOT delete this without showing Alyx.

Have fun Alyx.
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 2/9
interesting and very roll on the floor laugh your head off funny...BACON!
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 2/8
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol and more lol's
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 2/8
lol nice
Bydd byth chi ddod o hyd i mi chapter 1 . 1/29
Okay. I love it. Can't think of much else to say.
DracoDreams-2 chapter 4 . 1/10
Good story I really enjoyed it. Got Alot of LOL while reading it Can't wait to see what else you got
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
This was a fun one to read, but why is it rated M?
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Wonderful story with nice meaty chapters. I found the whole Dumbledore vs. God thing rather amusing and very enjoyable to witness.

-Zetsumei
iChaos chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
LOL! That was bloody hilarious. I can't decide which was my favorite part, but it was either what happened to Snape or Harry mooning the judges.
kitsunethewolfdog chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Did you want shaved llamas, or llamas not wearing any clothes?
Stormshadow13 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Yea, glad that univers hopping Harry and Luna got their job done and rewarded in the end.

Loved all the little twist you placed in this story. Very amusing.

Watching the task blow up in people's faces like that was great! Seen different task, Harry refusing to do the task but very few only one other had him screwing with the task sorta like this. Very fun to read.