Reviews for Multiverse
dloold87 chapter 4 . 7/25
fuck yea this was awesome, nuff said
bedazzledmusic chapter 4 . 7/6
God blessed this fanfic, you authors! ;))
bedazzledmusic chapter 2 . 7/6
Alyx is scary, I'm glad Bob is stuck with her and not me! I am sending Bob a note of encouragement for putting up with her craziness.
ProditorMagnus chapter 4 . 5/26
From previous chapter I did start immediately thinking of ears, but now there is cartilage as well.

This Filch/Hagrid scene almost made me choke.. seems that not possible to read something this epic while eating.

Very nice happy ending.
Hideout Writer chapter 2 . 5/25
Alyx is scary, I'm glad Bob is stuck with her and not me! I'll just send Bob a note of encouragement for putting up with her craziness.
Hello Bob, this is a note of encouragement for putting up with the craziness of Alyx! Thou art henceforth notified that thou art encouraged! Go forth now, and may all of thine scheming meet with success!
CPadget chapter 4 . 4/12
First time reading this story - this was so amazing! I love your writing. I know that times have been tough for you, and I am so sorry for that, truly I am. I just want to thank you for all that you have written and shared with us. I wish there was something that I could do. Please know that you are beloved by many.
Wishing you all the best.
Cynthia
s-david-m chapter 4 . 4/13
Fun story!
AceofRavens chapter 4 . 3/16
This story should be outlawed due to the fact that I nearly died from laughter! This has got to be one of the absolute funniest Crack fics I have ever read. You my friends are the best !
keichan2 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
This was absolutely hilarious!

Thanks for sharing!
This is beyond crack!
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Lots of fun!
Sleeper 3173 chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Bravo! A hilarious story that had me breaking a couple of ribs. My medical bill is in the mail.
sychofish31 chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
This was one of the funniest fanfictions Ive read... very enjoyable!