Reviews for Unintended
SLUT! Now you owe it to jacob? Where are your characters redeeming qualities? Did they actually mature? I don't tank so.
I don't care if it's Edward...the girls a freakin cheater. I don't care if they're I love I hate them now. Really bad characters. I would like to bash their heads in. Come one at least let them be good people...not this.
See? Edward is immature. Using his kid to get Bella to do something's after the stunt she pulled? She needs a slap across her backside. She's going to keep being a rat cause her parents let her get away with it.
Eh...he's just as juvenile as he was then. I hate it when even though Jacob is a good guy in the story Bella and Edward will hurt him. I hope that's not the case here.
Tashakcooks chapter 26 . 1/25
I am loving reading all of your stories! They are all little works of art with such complexity. Great work!
Arnoldis chapter 12 . 1/17
'My boyfriend is English', you sneaky bugger!
dorothybert chapter 26 . 1/6
Enjoyed this road to redemption. Thx.
dorothybert chapter 9 . 1/5
You have definitely created a truly shitty self obsessed E. I really do want to kill him. Ha!
ScatteredOne chapter 26 . 1/3
Really great story. With all your warnings I kept expecting something awful but I thought it was just the right amount of angst and very believable. This is the second, I think, of your stories and I've enjoyed both tremendously. Keep 'em coming :)
cfigueroa78 chapter 20 . 1/2
Edward hasn't changed in several aspects - still manipulative and has the gall to say he missed out so much and didn't want to miss more - gee, whose fault is that?
cfigueroa78 chapter 16 . 1/2
Oh no. I was hoping that Bella did go through withe the adoption. Why couldn't the Cullen's raise the baby? And wasn't it a boy?
cfigueroa78 chapter 10 . 1/2
I can't imagine a more disgusting creature or pathetic excuse for a human as Edward. Is he the only person to lose their family so tragically? NO! I wish Bella would leave him and just beg her father to let her live at home and get her marriage annulled. She and her baby need to stay away from someone as evil as Edward.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Edward was a mean fucker but thx to Bella, love conquered all. The Rapunzel name was hilarious throughout the entire story. I'm going to read the a/e now. Good read.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Repunzel! That's hilarious!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
I am going to slap him SO hard!
2,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »