Reviews for Unintended
Knit Bug chapter 26 . 1/29
I liked this story a lot- the time jump threw me for a loop, but I loved it still. So much. Thank you for writing this great story.

Knit
Wonderful story.
I can be a witness to this happening. My friend baby was suppose to be a boy also. Baby grace was born instead.
Bambii25 chapter 12 . 1/5
"My boyfriend is English." Best line in the whole story
Bambii25 chapter 6 . 1/5
Is "Laurence" supposed to be Laurent?
rimalem chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Am taking ur words literally and gonna go read ur other work. Btw, since I am reviewing, this story surprised me. Was actually looking for a different story with a similar title. Loved ur writing style and now, gonna go see how much i'd love ur other stuff. Thx!
Rose chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
I absolutely enjoyed reading this story! Thank you so much for sharing this :)
Debra doo chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Awe, asshole is growing a heart!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Yeah, asshole deserved to lose his car.
Debra doo chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I kinda hope this asshole loses his car.
Rnr0925 chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
So glad I finally got to read this amazing story. Loved it
jayla174 chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Holy crap lmao. It's a good thing I've read ur other stories and have faith in you or I'd be really upset right now but instead I'm excited lmao
cctwilight chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
Good story. Enjoyed it!
Cramos28 chapter 26 . 11/3/2014
Your stories are amazing! I've read two whole stories of yours in three days... I just couldn't put it down! It hurt my heart to see that much of a gap between Bella and Edward but it came back together beautifully! I love how Edward kept calling Carlie rupunzel it was endearing... Anyways great job! I look forward to reading more of your stories
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
I am impressed by this story. Enjoyed every last bit, and even cried out of sadness and anger. It is an amazing story and I congratulate you for doing such an amazing job. I am not a fan of "Human" Twilight stories, but you just changed that. I may give a little opportunity to AU from now on xD Thanks for letting us read such a beautiful piece.
2,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »