Reviews for Unintended
This story IS getting a bit silly. These last two chapters, at least. I'll keep reading, but the interactions everybody has is pretty juvenile (not just Edward and Rapunzel).
Why was "my boyfriend is English" in italics? And it would be trunk, not truck, btw.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Finally getting around to reading this. Edward is such a prick!
Nat chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
Love this story
harkie5 chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
I loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
I almost thought he was so close to winning the that was a job I'm so excited to read the next chapter.
azilized chapter 26 . 2/17/2016
I've just finished this story. I've loved the beginning, a bit less the last chapters, too much fluff for my taste... But I thank you for bringing to life these characters once again.
Knit Bug chapter 26 . 1/29/2016
I liked this story a lot- the time jump threw me for a loop, but I loved it still. So much. Thank you for writing this great story.

Knit
Guest chapter 26 . 1/18/2016
Wonderful story.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/17/2016
I can be a witness to this happening. My friend baby was suppose to be a boy also. Baby grace was born instead.
Bambii25 chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
"My boyfriend is English." Best line in the whole story
Bambii25 chapter 6 . 1/5/2016
Is "Laurence" supposed to be Laurent?
rimalem chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Am taking ur words literally and gonna go read ur other work. Btw, since I am reviewing, this story surprised me. Was actually looking for a different story with a similar title. Loved ur writing style and now, gonna go see how much i'd love ur other stuff. Thx!
Rose chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
I absolutely enjoyed reading this story! Thank you so much for sharing this :)
Debra doo chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Awe, asshole is growing a heart!
2,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »