Reviews for Empty Cradles
Louisa chapter 16 . 8/9
So first off... AWESOME STORY! I can't complain one bit because it's sweet and still suspenseful! Just the kind of think I need right now! However, if you're going to ask for reviews don't say it in French is your going to make a bunch of grammatical errors. It's annoying to people who actually are French. None the less, I love this story!
Noah watched as his daddy delivered his baby brother Lucas and his baby sister Ella. Noah went over and stroked his mommy's cheek.
Elliot and Olivia came out of the interrogation room. Noah looked over at his parents. "Liv are you ok"? Olivia smiled and nodded. Olivia grimaced as she sat down. Fin asked "what happened"? She said nothing the Babies are fine and so am I. But she's jammed up in my ribs. Ooph come on sweetie. Be good for mommy and drop down a little". Noah put his hands on his mom's stomach.
Elliot and Olivia walked into the office. Munch asked "do you know what you're having"? Noah said "my daddy and mommy are having Twins". Fin asked "you mean". Elliot nodded. "A boy and girl". Noah giggled really hard before running around the Police Department. Elliot ran after him. Noah shrieked with delight. Olivia watched as Elliot chased their son around. Noah was a happy kid. He was lucky because his parents brought him to work with them. Noah loved taking the handcuffs off the Uniformed Police Officer's hips. The Police Officer's looked around but when they saw Noah holding the handcuffs they smiled and let him run around with them. Noah ran out and arrested a guy who resisted arrest. Noah came in with the guy. The entire Police Department looked at him. They said "aww"!
Elliot and Olivia were in the Doctor's office. The nurse said "come on back". They heard two heartheats. Olivia was having a Boy and Girl. Noah who one and a half asked "when can I see my new siblings"? Olivia said in six months". Noah said "I can't wait mommy".
Lucas was on his back. Little Ella was on her mom's chest. Olivia held their daughter. She loved them but her mind went back to Noah. She was worried about their two year old son. Elliot was going to get him after they left. Noah was physically attached to his parents. He wanted them. Olivia was worried about Ella but Ella was sleeping in her mommy's arms. Elliot watched as Olivia gently ran her fingers through Ella's hair. Ella's lips turned up. Olivia said "El she's smiling". Elliot looked at baby Ella who was curled up in her mommy's chest. Lucas slept in his daddy's arms. Elliot kissed their son's head. Ella slept in her mommy's arms. Olivia kissed their daughter's head. Lucas and Ella's soft skin made Olivia feel warm inside.
The woman left. Elliot told Olivia to push. Noah was with Kathy. Olivia was propped up on her knees. Lucas was already out. Ella was still breech. Olivia said "oh God El I'm hurting". Elliot said "push baby". Olivia pushed and cried. Elliot said "I can see the foot". Olivia said "I need her to be born". Elliot said "push". Olivia gave an ear shattering scream and pushed. Ella came out. She scrunched her face up and screamed. Olivia held their daughter. She whispered "hi sweet girl". Elliot kissed their daughter on her tiny head. Ella had her daddy's blue eyes. Olivia didn't let their daughter go. She had to hold onto her. Elliot held Lucas in their arms. They were going to introduce the Twins to Noah. He was waiting for them to come home. Noah was impatient because he wanted his parents.
It was Elliot and Olivia's first day back at work. Their daughter was jammed up in her ribs. "Ooph" she said. "Come on sweetie be good for mommy and drop down a little". She looked at Elliot and said "she doesn't want to settle down". She grinned at him when she said this. Elliot said "she's as stubborn as her mother". Olivia playfully stuck her tongue out at him. He said "our daughter will end up being like her mommy". Fin laughed. He said "she looks like a mom". Munch asked Olivia "how's Noah"? Olivia said "he's good". Elliot said "he's getting so big". Olivia nodded. Cragen said "Noah's a little stinker". Elliot said "yes he is". Olivia nodded.
The babies came out. Ella was a lot smaller than her brother. Elliot looked at their children. Lucas and Ella were sleeping on the floor. Olivia was tired and sick. The woman who tried to take their children would go to jail. Olivia knew their babies were safe. Elliot looked after Olivia and their children. He was happy to see their children. Olivia wanted to have more kids. Noah was two years old now. He kissed his new siblings. Olivia smiled at him.
The woman would be arrested.
Olivia kicked the woman.
Liv shot Elliot a look.
The woman lost her baby.
Their daughter nudged at her mommy.
The babies heard their daddy and went to sleep.