Reviews for Nightfall for the Beast
AnOnIm chapter 6 . 2/16
You can link to this author?
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
It's really sad that you can't finish it... and for those awesome readers, I wouldn't mind adopting it at all! If you don't mind giving me maybe the plot you planned or the ideas you thought of and events you absolutely wanted in the story, then I'll be really happy! I myself was - and still am - highly interested in this fic... So yeah, it might take me a while to actually write it completely, and if you must know, I'll never publish it until it's officially written.

Is the offer still up?
97kingdomwolf chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
queenusagi chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I was reading Blood of the Beast in math, during a test, and I just started to cry it was so ugh. and I just finished reading all the parts that are up. I can't wait til you update, and I hope you're okay.
8fangirl8 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I'm 8fangirl8, I've never reviewed for your stories, but I had to reveiw for this. I also went to the midnight premiere for batman with my sister. I live in California but hearing about the shooting still frightens me. So I want you to know I support you and all of the other people who affected by this shooting. If its any consolation, even though people can be evil and cruel, their are still good people out there who give hope to others, like you.
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
good story but sad
warriorwolf96 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
poor Ed I feel sorry for him

I say kimbley dies on Eds behalf.

please update and please kill kimbley
Joker Oak chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Oooh, nice. Update soon please, I love it.
Joker Oak chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I like it! I heartily await the next chapter. I hope this family reunion will continue to shed light on the situation.
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapter to come out soon.
MiniSkirtRanger chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
DAMMIT I'M STILL CRYING WHY AM I CRYING RIGHT NOW (just read the second to last and last chapter in Blood of The Beast btw)? I guess it just hurts me so much to see Edward in this form...*tears streaming down face* I'm really glad you made a sequel and the first chapter is fabulous! now excuse me while I get a tissue for my sudden tears! UPDATE QUICKLY!