Reviews for Awakening
SolusWarrior93 chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
looks Ultimus is starting to a least a little comfortable
AyameKitsune chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
*Grins* Awesome! More please!
Darth Krande chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Wow, you were lucky to survive that. That lip surgery couldn't be nice, either.

Nice little chapter, it's good to see you getting back to it. I love your comment about URP growling at you for taking his alts away. And Earth seems an interesting choice for them!
*takes shelter*
Darth Krande chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Cute. It was worth the wait :)
Omicron the IceQueen chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
And there's the twins! hehe, I really hope they don't try pestering Ultimus too soon. I like them too much, though I think the vampire thing might drive them away [or Sideswipe will somehow get garlic in intresting places]

Good luck on getting your muses together and back into gear
Omicron the IceQueen chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
As confusing as it all is right know, Ulti has yet to be introduced to the anoying habit Primus, and the rest of the powers that be, have of punting Ultra Rodimus and those standing near off in to other dementions.

*shifty eyes*

Probably shouldn't even mention Rapture right now to him, and keep Icy away from him for now XD

Can't wait for more please!
Darth Krande chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Niiiice. Thank you! Now I'm patiently waiting for more. Both URP and Ultimus are cute. And... yes. Poor Primus.
Darth Krande chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Niiiice.

After all that happened to him (and his creations) poor Primus seems to be in worse shape than he was after his battle against Unicron.
Gromia chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I feel for Ulti.

I am a bit confused with the years and vorns, though. If a vorn is 83 years, I don't think 85 million years equal 85 million vorns. Sorry to point this out but I'm a stickler for details sometimes.

Anyway, great story so far. Can't wait for the next chappie.
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oooh, intriguing.
Evil Bunnies Inc chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Stupid human...unfortunatly that's what a human would have said and acted. Roddy has way too much patience.

i really like that explanation of how Cybertron lost its sun and got the rift...i really really like it i'm gonna add that to my Cybertronion history/lore.

can't wait for the next chapter...*ildly wonders if Sideswipe has started a pool as to how long it would be before Ultimus punts a human to one of the moons*
MajinBakaHentai chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Best place to go for references is TF Wiki (tfwiki dot net slash wiki slash Main_Page - or just look up "TF Wiki" on Google). Probably if you look up "Prime" on that you'll soon find a list of all the Primes (up to and including commentary on the Twelve Originals).

Ultimus Is going to have a lot to get used to, but hopefully with Ultra Rodimus's support he will eventually find a place. I wouldn't want to see the poor mech end up losing it because everything is so strange to him - or worse, swap sides to the 'Cons.
Vigatus chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Interesting story so far. Are you going to bring in the Decpticons?
SilverIcy chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
well, Ultimus probably feel like he enter into twilight zone literally when he come out of surface.. find a lot of things change. beside, i wonder same thing as roddy- what happen to prima? how prima end up dead? where is prima's body disappearing to? seems that each time i read a chapter, it add more questions..
Evil Bunnies Inc chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
haha what? i wanted to read more about ultimus. great new chapter! would have been funny had Ultimus landed that punch. part of me wonders if you're vagueness of Prima's death was inspired by Prima's story i'm writing...that or you're going by the lack of data in TFwiki XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!