Reviews for The Masters & Captains
Girl-of-Action chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Man, this was hilarious, especially that ending! You took that annoying, convenient plot device that all old wise me know each other and turned it into something great. Bravo! ;)
sarge1130 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
What? This is the ending. I want more!
Talon5Krrde chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Oh no you don't!

What happens next? Is there another 'book'?
The Powah chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
you should have done a chapter where kit fisto shows them around the city
dude chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
this is frikkin awesome
bleach102 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
make a sequel
Zanondalf1992 chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
You should make a sequel this was one of the most hilarious stories yet!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
nice nice nice!
darkmachines chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
What it's over al man I was hoping for some work oh well. Anyway good and funny and really Lord of the Rings that was very ocword. Any hope you can do a Separatist and Espada one later that would be cool. So keep up the good work.
Nadalada chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
A good enough chapter. The fights probably could have been done better but I definately appriciate the quick updates. I personally dont think the Jedi mind control woud work quite so effectively on people as old and headstrong as the captains. Im not sure why you keep having the Masters say bitches because Jedi's would NOT talk like that. Besides that the story's looking good.
darkmachines chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Good chapter, but if I think right about what Mayuri up too, I really hope Plo Koon is a light sleep. X(
darkmachines chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
Another good chapter! Though I think there are a few Jedi master you forgot to have and should add later like Master Luminara, Shaak Ti, Quinlan Vos, and maybe Anakin, but that is you choice to make and maybe add few Knights and Padawans like Barriss, Aayla, and a few others. Anyway please keep up the great work Ok.
darkmachines chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Later have Aizen and the Espada meet with Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, General Grievous and another high ranking Separatists leaders. That would be cool. Also good job with the story so far, keep up the good work.
Cheezeburger chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Well done. The gramer and spelling are exelent, minus a few mistakes, and I hope you continue :3
Nadalada chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Good start! everyone seems IC and I cant wait to see what happens next:) update soon!