Reviews for One Handed Applause
update soon please!
asdf chapter 19 . 7/8
Dudley, I honestly can't stand Horio. He makes me wanna strangle him. Anyway amazing story. Update soon.
fuck you faggot
OutsidersWhiteTiger chapter 14 . 6/9
I would rather make sushi. At least I will through that.
rentamiya chapter 19 . 5/16
Uwahhh more more more
Oh my gosh i would rather get 2 yrs boxing with dudley ahaahahah
Imma punch him
Jonah's hair chapter 19 . 4/18
I can't stand horio. I am going to have to go with Dudley. I can't out obnoxious horio, but I am mean enough that I could probably kick dudley's butt.
wolfydies chapter 11 . 3/4
Jin. I'm pretty confident that in the ass kicking that follows I'll get at least one good hit in, and I'll feel satisfied with the accomplishment. I don't feel like the insult would be much of n accomplishment, though since it doesn't take much to set him off. I might just say something and get hit for it, not knowing it was an insult... so... Jin
This is a really good fanfic, I really look forward to seeing the next chapter.
I kind of feel like you're trying to push Harry/Gensaburo into the magical world more and I'm worried that he wouldn't be able to coach tennis as much or have to give it up for the magical world. I'm kind of worried that he'll gove it up for a profession in healing and I kind of think that's not really something Gensaburo should do. Sorry if this concern is not valid.
Though I completely trust your judgement on this! This story is really interesting and the way you write the characters are really well done! Thank you and sorry if this sounds a bit like a complaint.
I really enjoy this story. Also I equally suck at tennis and boxing
Oo this is hard. I think tennis with Horio. . . *winces*
crazyrubsoff chapter 19 . 1/10
This is an interesting story and I'll be waiting for the next chapter. I also really like the would you rathers and am now going to answer all of them in order.

I would both run the 50 laps and drink Inui's juice but on different days.
I'd play with yukimura over kirihara.
I'd attend Seigaku. I wanna hang out with Fuji
I'd hit Tomoko. Horio's not a rabid fangirl
I'd rather do neither, but if I didn't have a choice, it would be wasabi sushi with fuji, not firewhiskey with seamus
I don't wanna be anyone's slave, let alone kirihara, so I'll be testing Inui''s juices
I'll wrestle Taka for the racket. All the seigaku's regulars do it often and I don't think I have the attention span for 400 hyotei socks
I'd coordinate outfits with Dumbledore. I think his dress sense is more appropriate than mine... And Akutsu Jin is kinda weird.
I'd choose summer vacation with the PoT boys. It'll be slightly cold but not as cold as Hogwarts at the same time of year, let alone christmas.
I think i'd ref both, if Hogwarts weren't so cold. But I'll pick the Kirihara tennis match over the gryff/slith match for that very reason. It'll also be safer, I'm safe in my high chair.
Sushi or Mandrakes? I'll do both.
Slug trophy polishing anyday. I hate shopping when it doesn't involve hated fangirls. Plus I won't have to deal with people.
Can I go on a camping trip with all the redheads? Preferably on April 1st. We'll make it a four-redhead birthday party. (The Weasley twins, Toyama Kintarou and myself)
Own a cat? NEITHER. I'll probably kill the things. And I can't guarantee if it'll be on purpose or accidental.
I'll be on the chudley cannons, thanks. No life changing injuries, if I'm lucky.
Can I do both? Tennis and boxing? Boxing isn't really my thing but I do Taekwondo...

And that's all of them. I think my favourites that just begged an answer were the week long camp and the outfits with Dumbledore.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2015