Reviews for Damian's New Skill
This has been lovely to read so far, Damian trying to deal with everyday emotions, Tim's fears and worries are shown perfectly, Jason cutting bull shit like the pro that he is, and Dick's being of love and obvious nature when he is super focus. I really enjoy the whole thing. I hope Dick and Tim will get things sorted out okay. I also kind of want to see everyone's reactions once they realize what Damian is actually dealing with, and also how Jason is actually a calming presence! Good job and good luck
E-Dantes chapter 10 . 4/14
Jason keep showing just how mature and empathetic-in a sane way- can be. Sorry Jay but you're what your brothers need rigth now so forget about your apartment :)
washington-jones chapter 10 . 4/13
wow that's a lotbof injuries for dickiebird! i'm glad jason is the more realistic, mature one right now. it suits him quite well.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 10 . 4/11
Always happy to see a new chapter from you in my inbox! Let's hope the Jason-mandated discussion will have a positive effect on our poor bats...Keep writing! Blessings, Sophia the Scribe
madval29 chapter 8 . 4/11
Well Damien hasn't really learned anything yet. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 7 . 4/11
Aw Jason is being a good big brother. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 6 . 4/11
Well they're all a little screwed up. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 5 . 4/11
Oh man well dick just got a back door into tims feelings. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 4/11
Oh shit how's Damien going to cope with school. And poor Dickson who can't seem to get it right. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 4/11
But they're just weathering the storm of what his empathy might reveal. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 4/11
He's starting to learn that being an empath isn't that wonderful. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 4/11
Wow Damien either just got a reality check or he's going to get one. Great chapter!
Deathofhope chapter 10 . 4/11
Omgomgomg ANEW UPDATE ! So happy right now~
skatingandcruzing chapter 10 . 4/11
Omg it's been updated YAY *flailing from joy* I love no bullshit Jay. I get the Tim is usually the one, but give the kid a break. Also middle children need to stick together, esp with siblings like Dick and Damien. Amazing chapter as always. Can't wait to see how this discussion will go (honestly Jay is going to have to bully them into being normal humans who can communicate emotions, won't he?)
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 10 . 4/11
Yay! An update! Seriously, you've got to update this more often than once a year. But I liked this chapter, short as it was, and can't wait to see more.