Reviews for Damian's New Skill
I love this! I hope you can continue! :D
mynameiskesa chapter 8 . 4/12
hey when u update can u have him talk to raven. that would be a good sence
Bookworm85 chapter 7 . 1/3
Loved this chapter.
Robin0203 chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
I have a feeling Damian's going to snap at everyone for having emotions
chamicaze chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
You are a horrible person OMG. I read the whole thing on my way to work and i started to cry in the middle of the train! :"D was so embrassing xD
So damn good! You just made me any emotional wreck :"D
So accurate, so damn right into the heart! Good job, keep it up!
Ceaselessfall chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
I adore your stories so much, and this chapter was great. I found it heart warming how Tim and Jason get along. I will sit here in my corner and wait for your next chapter :D
TrisakAminawn chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
...I thought it was just Tim slipping into a category of things he felt protective over, because Jason is a pretty protective guy when it comes to things he lets himself care about, but apparently this is actually set in a universe where Jason Todd is a bastion of kindness and sanity. Fascinating. How did he achieve this. He stabbed Tim in the chest fairly recently, ya know? And did that creepy grin with the blood all over his teeth.

I love Jason. I just. What? Apparently the inside of his head is the most pleasant place in Gotham. How.

XD And apparently Gotham drivers are generally having internally dramatic commuting experiences. 'Welcome to Gotham, Home of the Knights, official Melodrama Capital of North America. We export rust, designer drugs, Things That Used To Be Stored In Now-Abandoned Warehouses, and insanity.'

I wonder what 'boredom' feels like in Damian's empathy sense. I do like how he's not actually much less of an unsympathetic asshole just because other people's emotions affect him directly. Is this thing ever going to wear off?
Glimare chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
Oh why can't dami be honest... *shakes head* "My original intent was to take Drake to Grayson and stop his moping, but that was hours ago. Your doorstep is very comfortable Todd. I think I'll use it again in the future. Good night." XD
Washington-Jones chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
*wanna hug Damian*
CrossfireBullet chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Great chapter! I like how ironic it is that Jason's place has a better aura than the manor, considering Jason's the normally angry guy while Dick's the normally happy guy. Even though Jason has all the baggage and angst, he's still able to provide a nice calm and entertaining environment for Tim and even Damian.
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
FINALLY AN UPDATE! And it was good, but far too short and not enough dialogue. Keep writing, please, and I will keep reading.
Jeananas chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
Oh my god this is so great I feel so bad for both Dick and Tim uuugh, got chills
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
Jason,you adorable psychopath you
pokeylittlepuppy chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Awww poor Timmy. I really hope you finish this, it's really good!
Luzith chapter 7 . 10/20/2014