Reviews for The Healing of the Wounds
Tot13 chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
or in this apartment ha ha hodgins is soo funny
Snowgirl01 chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
please post more it's 2015
gatewatcher chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
I just found your story today. I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for your creativity!
gatewatcher chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
Loved this chapter... ;) nicely done!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Wonderful story! I loved reading it! It was the perfect fill in for what the show didn't give us!
iluvfangs chapter 12 . 12/4/2011
If they have flashbacks to what might have happened...I would love your was perfect! Congrats!
Tempe4Booth chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
i loved the ending great work, sorry it took a few days
hilarycantdraw chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
I just found this story and I'm really liking it so far! I don't know why you're not getting more reviews, but I hope you continue this!
mrtnn chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
great chapter, i was laughing out loud at the hodgins parts :)
bblover228 chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
I like how the story has been moving along. I have to wonder if Brennan's upset stomach was really just motion sickness or "morning" sickness. Oh yea, Booth's gonna get lucky alright. I can't wait.
liliray chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Just found thus awesome story! The interaction between Booth and Bones is so in character. Please update soon.
RowdyRomantic chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
love that Booth, called Max.

Nice job!
C-bones chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I really like this story. There really should be more reviews. It's so easy to envision Brennan taking care of Booth. And I like the ending where he tells her she makes him happy and she knows it. I think that was definitely something that held her back before.
bblover228 chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I am really liking this story so far. It's so in character,I could definitely see it on tv. Thanks for writing. I look forward to the next update.
iamwriter chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
loved the emotion in the chapter, it was great.