Reviews for Honest Curse: SeanStyle
legspert9 chapter 7 . 4/1
If I remember canon correctly, the first Hokage's wife, Tsunade's grandmother, was Mito Uzumaki. That means that Tsunade and Naruto are related, although distantly. Love the story so far!
brown phantom chapter 7 . 1/26
So far so good. As for the part about Tsunade being his grandmother, I'm not sure. I can see it, that's for sure. So I guess if I had to vote I'd say es.
spyrofan34 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
ok first I,m VERY SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING FOR WEEKS anyways love your story and if i reamber right the message said something fishing this story first then updateing that spyro story whatever update SOON
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Well the screaming loud voice Sakura has if it was mentioned as a bloodline would have made some sense if it was in the magna/anime. Actually if she had it when she was a genin in the magna/anime it would have made her somewhat better in them.

C.D.
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Hm, a spin-off story, huh? Interesting idea.
ZyiareHellsing chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
freaking pink banshie! Thanks for the great chapter!
adngo714 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
I knew that Sakura was a banshee, but this chapter proves it!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Total awsomeness. Can't wait for more to come for this fic.

C.D.
RaiderXV chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Still waiting on sex ed.. Otherwise not bad.
Kingswriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
All Naruto has to do is promise he won't die and he's a God!
Chewie Cookies chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Okay, it's nice, but you seriously need to get someone to beta, or you need to learn proper English.

Either way, keep up the good work!
Aki666 chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I so enjoy reading this. And I wonder what's going to happen when Naruto get's to the training ground? Hehe, so many things that could happen! XD

Also if I think of a prank then I'll PM you.

I don't expect you to update right away. I know you have a life out side of your computer and you have an Actually Life that you most live. I'm not nor will I ever be one of those people that will ask you to update right away. Even if you don't finish this story I'll still read it over and over until you take it down.

So with that said have a happy and awesome life and I hope you live it to the fulliest! Ja Ne!
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Dude, gotta say, get yourself a good beta. That aside, interesting twist there, dunno why I didn't think of that. Glad you're finally continuing this.
Mairposa chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Very funny and kool i love this story plez review :-)
TwiceMarked chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Loved this chapter, especially Naruto trying to get someone to give him the talk. Who will be the one to finally give it? If it is Jiraiya, will there be 'visual aids?' Nice twist with making it that promises to Naruto cannot be broken. Looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon!