Reviews for The Snowman and The Swallow
MimoRei13 chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
so sweet i love this couple /
MimoRei13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
interesting opening
EuroCuttie chapter 36 . 3/11/2012
Awww...lovely story! Thank you so much for this beautiful ET fic! Their happy ending is so sweet!
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 35 . 6/25/2011
LOVE IT! 3

However, i noticed that you tended to repeat description and various parts of your story, dragging it out, and although it's so cute, I find that it becomes predictable and a tad bit annoying, reading about the same thing all over again. Examples include : the part where Eriol was sleeping, then Tomoyo fell asleep after that...etc. Oh, and you always refer to Tomoyo's cheeks as 'petal-like' and i thought that was a good description, but you kept using the same term after that whenever she cried, so it's sort of repetitive.

The part where Tomoyo and Eriol communicated by mind was very unbelievable actually, i think it would make the story more realistic and 'relateable' if that wasnt in there. But it was a very cute read!

Keep the work up!

PS. I LOVE YOUR USERNAME.
fay208 chapter 36 . 6/19/2011
I totally like it! but its quite boring at the middle of the story, but the beginning and nearing the end are interesting. its unlike tomoyo to always giggle around. she shows to be determine to melt the snowman. eriol is one hell of snowman though. I like syaoran and sakura roles and personalities. where they stick up to both the protagonist, like any other true friends do. and I like the reference to the swallow story. I've read it when I was younger. so thats why the name of this fic refers to. good work!
Tommy-yomz chapter 36 . 3/28/2011
This is a very great story, I love it! Anyway, I've been searching for a story like this and finally, I found it. I really love this story.
Melodic Flow chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
Great Story! gosh, it's so good! I so love it!

Keep up the good work, although there are some grammatical errors, but that's alright! You can always do better, right?

Thank you for writing this story, it actually teaches us a lesson regarding life.
feefal chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
oh! what a fish-hooking beginning!

really interesting so far!
lendaa chapter 20 . 9/27/2008
hey continue! plz!

love the story!

seeyouubyee
Tomoyo-Plum Blossom chapter 36 . 6/7/2008
I love this story SO MUCH!

This is now my most favorite fanfic about Eri-yo Couple!

My favorite chappies in this 'fairytale' are chappie 27, 32, 34 and 35!

LOVE IT!
angeli014 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Hi*

m... ps yo no hablo mucho ingles pero me an recomendado mucho este fic y queria ver si lo podrian traducidir, eso seria super super genial bueno espero que me contestes...BYE

ATTE:

Angelica
kindflame ignited chapter 36 . 2/11/2007
Let's play "What's the Good Word"...

Q-What adjective would you allot to the story-"The Snowman and The Swallow"?

A-Brilliant, Mindblowing, Awesome,Romantic, and last, but not the least, Fabulous!
b4k4 ch4n chapter 36 . 9/9/2006
Totally love it! Awesome story. I really like the whole story build up. How Eriol slowly realized how Tomoyo really meant to him.

I did, however, thought the whole kidnapping and the miracle was a bit weird. I mean, we didn't KNOW Tomoyo love Eriol except that one time when she said she did. But it could have been friendly love right? It just seem to happen so fast. ike you just wanted to get this story over with and end it xDD

Believe me, it's still good. I loved reading it to the last bit. Everyone gets a happy ending too! Except for the evil dude but nobody cares about him ) Bwahahahahaha!

Ahem...anyways, great work! DD
joviality chapter 36 . 8/10/2006
Interesting story, I enjoyed it )
Kaori-Urunasawa08 chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
This is ok...it's not lmae and not that exciting, but OK...HEHEHE
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »