Reviews for Unwritten Destiny
raven-fan14 chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
when will you update ch10?
maddy.gorham.lab chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Are you going to continue?
Andy chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
I read this entire story so far in one go.
Good job.

Hope you'll update this eventually.
Puck needs to sort his shit out.
Owen needs to calm down (although he does have a reason to be pissed off at Puck).
And Rachel needs to learn how to stop letting things go yet not letting it go like a yo-yo.
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Constructive criticism here so don't be offended - you need to work on keeping your story all in one tense because it comes off very disjointed otherwise. And watch for making things plural or singular where they should be. I hope you do get a beta because the story has potential but more attention to detail would make it that much better and easier to read ;)
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Puck's reasoning is wack, he's got no reason to say he hates her if he supposedly misses her so much - it doesn't make sense frankly.
Gleefanx10 chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Omg, I love this story so much. Your portrayal of raw emotion is very riveting. Please, please, please update soon! Also, I think it would be cool to see other characters come into the mix, like Quinn or Beth or even Finn (maybe he would see that Rachel and Puck had been together all along) I don't know, ahah. Please update soon!
broadwaybound2016 chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Puck is pissing me off, because he is lying to Rachel and not really getting the help he needs. And all of the things he has said and did to her are awful. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
awwwwwwwwwwww
raeganb123 chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Glad that you're back! (Hopefully to stay?)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D

This story has made me cry so much! :'(
SassyBR chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Loooooved it! Amazing job!
TommyH chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
I like puck being this way but I fear it wont last long. I want him to fix himself and Owen was not a big help
Jenna chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
I agree with owen. I mean, i want puckelberry but puck needs to work harder for it.
crazyjan chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Rachel don't do it. Stay away from Puck. I think he is trying to act like a good boy when nothing has really changed. He wants Rachel back so he will try anything. I hope Owen tells him off.
crazyjan chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Puck is really in ass right now. He is not understanding how abusive he was to Rachel both physically and emotionally. He is downplaying what he did and trying to justify why he did what he did. He doesn't deserve Rachel right now. Also I am sick of Santana. She needs to stay out of his relationship and learn her place. Puck needs to develop boundaries for Santana and tell her to back off of Rachel. He says he doesn't like when Rachel calls Santana names because he has a soft spot for her. Really! What about you calling the woman you love names and treating her like crap . Puck needs to grow up. I still want to know what led Beth to say she doesn't want Puck in her life. Rachel needs to dump Puck if he won't address his issues.