Reviews for Nightwing's Rescue
ARL15 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I don't know why I didn't read this story earlier, it was GREAT!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very GOOd ! JASON"S A PAIN The YOU know But He came through
Barbra Grayson chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was an amazing story! I loved it!C:
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story, I thought the Jason and the Tim voices were very good (and Dick as well, though he was understandably a bit out of it). Thank you for sharing!
kimmydoll chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
aww such a cute story! I love when Jason gets along with his brothers!
Rachie Doom chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I absolutely love this story, I'm not one to review often, but this was really fantastic.

Hurt/unwell Nightwing 3, non-buttmunch Red Hood 3, the whole situation of Red Hood needing to save Nightwing. It was just a really enjoyable set-up. Sadly great set-ups don't always turn out so good, but you coupled it with wonderful characterization and good general writing.

I am glad that I stumbled upon it as I did.
straywriting chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh, I do love your writing of the batboys. Tim is my favorite and you wrote him so wonderfully that I'm all happy inside. Then Jason was just so... I don't know how to articulate it, I just really loved your Jason. He felt real and right to me given the circumstance and you covered your bases with explaining what Jason felt like he should be doing at the time - taking out 'the creepy silent Robin' and such - while instead he was acting appropriately as more of a concerned partner/brother character. In short, I liked all of this very much.

P.S. Tim thanking Jason at the end was outstanding and my favorite part I believe. It was honest and without anything but gratitude under the words. Such a rare thing...

*Stray