Reviews for Brave New World
Snappher chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Just beautiful! Thoughtful, lusty, and romantic. Funny timing, too. My friend and her partner of 31years are getting married in NJ next week! Woohoo! :)
celtyshan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was really sweet.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Truly heartwarming. Thank you
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This story was beautiful...Your wonderful conclusion made me cry...True love knows no boundries...As does true kindness...And being that i'm in complete agreement with you, i'd still like to kiss your white homosexual ass;)

Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That was great. I liked it. But I kept waiting for 'the first time I visited Edwards grave...' so happy it wasn't like that! I think I have PTSD from a few that snuck up on me that were like that. :-(

Great story and wonderful message.
fallgoddess chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
So good. You did such a great job showing their life and goods and bads. Loved it!
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was very sweet :) Thanks for writing and posting.
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
IloveSethy chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Love your one-shot. Aside from the good writing and good story it sends out a great message. I also gotta tp my hat of to you for that last line. It was a perfect closing line to this story.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Beautiful story. It made me teary eyed the first time I read it, just as it does the second.
bbbluez chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is so beautiful, so sweet. Why can't people be more open minded? Thank you for giving these men a voice.
rpfangirljr chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This story is too sweet. I loved every moment of it.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY THE FIRST TIME I READ IT! I still love it. Would you let me print it? I would like to share it with others and most of them aren't into fanfics. I have a nephew who is 6yrs and he likes to wear his big sisters clothes and I've tried to tell my sister that he will most likely want that when he is older. She has said hell no he won't! I have a feeling that boy will be living with me cause his mama is a bigot. I've told my daughter to love who you love and be happy and don't hide! Thanks!
17 Forever Lisa chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
J, this beautiful! Seriously typing this through my tears. Lovely sentiments.