Reviews for 5 Times Captain America Met His Country
Dr. K chapter 1 . 3/5
I loved that part about England's eyebrows.
adptt12 chapter 1 . 1/27
I absolutely love this story.
JayandNya4evr chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Beautiful how you combined them! My favorite of course had to be the last England part! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I love this story so much! If I had an account I would fav and follow right now! Please continue writing awesome fanfics!
PhilosophicalSociopath chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Very nice. I especially enjoyed Cap's observations on the progressiveness of our era.

America's characterisation was spot on. England seemed less goofy than normal during his first meeting with Cap, but I guess that just my opinion.

And is US/UK canon?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
this was exactly what i needed right now! thank you!
Stephanie0304 chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
*giggle* Steve, you obviously shouldn't think about Peggy *giggle* You're supposed to think about Bucky~
AnInvincible British Gentleman chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
How sweet~~~
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Rio is a city, not in the forest
cha cha real smooth chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I think I squinted too hard when I read the part where captain met England, and for some unknown reason started shipping them...

All in all, this story was fantastic! The plot was well presented, 10/10! Great job!
1DATMLP chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Hnng, I have some shipping to do!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
That was a fun read
harukana27 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
i love this fiction so much hnghhhh )bb
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
This is really good. Hehe. you should do experiences with the other avengers meeting other countries. like Natasha and Russia would be a good one. Or Nick Fury and Germany hanging out. I could see it happening. Though I personally thought it would have been funny if you had a scene where Phil and America were together fangirling over an very flustered and embarrassed captain America.
WeLiedAboutTheCookies chapter 1 . 11/29/2015