Reviews for A Different Warcraft: Romancing the Coffer
CII chapter 19 . 8/15
Just FYI, people. Please review the story, if you wish to ask questions, make sure the questions are related or directed to the story itself. Anon comments not related to the story will be deleted. Member comments not related to the story will be reported.

Thank you.
The Cartographer of the Wastes chapter 13 . 3/16
Gotta love Ysera and her magic matchmaking skillz.
The Cartographer of the Wastes chapter 10 . 3/16
I remember that scene! 1950s refrigerator saves indie from a nuke.
The Cartographer of the Wastes chapter 9 . 3/16
But Al'Akir was such a pansy when I fought him...
The Cartographer of the Wastes chapter 8 . 3/16
Ysera for best matchmaker.
The Cartographer of the Wastes chapter 3 . 3/16
Omfg so adorbs.
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
I find this chapter both sad and downright amusing. Poor Nelly... But hahahaha! With Thrall and Aggra he's like one of those disobedient kids that get into trouble the moment they turn around!

And he got high... And apparently it caused Teegan and his team so much bewilderment they forgot Thrall was an orc. Probably commiserating on how damn weird this is.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Nel is like a cute big furry puppy! So cuuuute...

And one thing I can't get over is when he said. "I'm... fat." Good god. He's angsting over being fat. So adorable.
Phoenixlords chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I love this story. I wish the story could continue from the happy life part. But it's a great story. Plus I wish this would happen in world of warcraft cataclysm.
EternalFenix36 chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
This is my first Fan fiction on Warcraft and it will be my favorite for ever! The rocky start on Neltharion's relationship with Calia then turning it into a romantic story with action and story was brilliant!
Riddletorque chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
Holy Jeebus, a Deathwing redemption story that doesn't have Neltharion killing himself off at the end!

I swear there needs to be more like these stories. But I looked at the long list, looks like you're the one who is making it into a series. So, you're the one whose making more of these stories. Excellent!

I did see that review and I was curious about it. Never got around to reading the first story. But now, glad I did.

It is a bit rough in spots, but I love Neltharion's character in this. And how goofy he is.

Also his alcoholism. I kinda see that working for him, though I had no idea that an Aspect could get drunk.

Calia, I'm not so sure of. I get while you put her in there because of Day of the Dragon and she really was going to marry Deathwing. But meh. I think the story could do without her. Though I suppose she was a little necessary for doing that Indiana Jones questline.

But she does feel like she's distracting from Neltharion's story rather than helping it.

Noted when this story was written, which was before Dawn of the Aspects, and it was revealed that the Aspects were chosen, not constructed for their purpose. You know, I kinda like the idea of Neltharion being basically built for the job rather than just chosen. There's too many "Chosen Ones" in Warcraft. Glad to see something that was built for what he was supposed to do.

I guess the simplest way of looking at is that you can't become a car, you have to build one. You can't become an Aspect, you have to build an Aspect. Which makes me wonder about Kalecgos. Is he truly a real Aspect, or just a "placeholder" like Thrall is?

I'm guessing on the latter. Kalecgos is a "placeholder" for the power. As in, he's not really an Aspect.

And aw, Malygos. I loved him in this story.

Now I have to read the others!
Unaloq30 chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
Went back to read this story. *sigh* good memories.

Yeah, Neltharion's a big doofus. But he's our lovable squishy doofus.

The start of Nel's and Calia's relationship, was kinda rushed, but I do miss it a bit. And then it ended in tragedy. In a way I'm glad because it shows that there's actual character progression and sometimes relationships really don't work out.
Tarloc90 chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
Wow, I am shocked to see how many morons on this site who don't bother to look to see if she's written sequels to the Coffer or not.

Hey, guys, there's like 3 other Warcraft stories she's written. She's writing a whole series about Neltharion. Right now, she's finishing up with Wrath of the Warchief. And she's gonna have Nel go to Pandaria and fight Sha monsters.

Really? You guys are too dumb to go look?
Killer chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Great story I loved it I think u need to make a second part of this story
JustAnotherAnon chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
Alexstrasza is a bitch...
Kalecgos is a workaholic (face it. Here, he takes his job very seriously)
Ysera is a giggling sweetheart,
Neltharion is a total doofus...
And Nozdormu's a grab-bag of Catch-22's...

I love it! :D