Reviews for The Herald
Fives32 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Will there be more of this story?
khazit chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wonder if you'll ever continue this story. Hopefully you will, because this's one of the very rare warhammer-marvel crossover that doesn't suck.
Oh, and I somehow end up imagine his daughter, Galacta running around eating ork and 'nid.
He Who See's chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
So Herald, have you been on the factpile Superman vs Silver Surfer debate yet?
lazyguy90 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
I wonder. What effect does the Warp have on Galactus?

Would it be the equivalent of food poisoning? Or would it be like a spicy meal?

Something to consider perhaps. There's a few daemonworlds in the Eye of Terror that need attending...

This is some really fun stuff. Keep at it.
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Awesome story
Please continue.
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
This is truly awesome, I love the concept and the fighting scenes are really cool.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
You would have thought he would have told someone what happened to him, Love the update.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
nice battle between the two gods. Looking forward to the destruction Agmar will bring the little Tau.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Borne4696 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
As a GIANT GALACTUS FAN, I am extremely interested, intrigued, and loving your story so far. You've combined the two stories and characters very well. The flow of the story is well-done, the action is entertaining, and all of the powers/abilities are essentially deadon. I would only say that Agmar needs more worthy foes, but you are bringing out the bigshots in Chapter 3.

Great job man!
677megachris199yahoo.com chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Good this is getting good. Do tha chaos gods know of, Galactus yet I wan't to know. the tau what do they think,

galactus.
Invader Jrek chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Question: Will there be OTHER Marvel beings, characters or species be in this story?
He Who See's chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
"Blazing arcs of emerald gauss energy flared out from the monoliths, staggering him as he was struck repeatedly..."

Considering this guy was able to take a Missile designed to to bring down a strike cruiser, how in the nine realms are the INFANTRY to possibly fighting vehicle sized exotic particle weapons that the necrons are firing at him causing him to stagger exactly?
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Damn he might have to call the boss!