Reviews for Insanity Island
Margot la Rue chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I have just marathoned all of your fics for The Shadow. I love them so much!I hope you plan to write more.
Berry chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Another good chapter in your series. Although I must admit I can't wait for you to write the wedding and honeymoon. Somehow I just don't those going smoothly.
Stephensmat chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Insanity Island is one that I like because it lets us follow Margo’s history for a while. A lot of superhero series won’t delve too deeply into the backgrounds of characters other than the hero, but this one always played up the family angle; which is no mean feat given that the hero in question is played so… shadowy in the original source material.

The growth of Margo as a character and as a telepathy is a good thread to follow, because it's stated in the movie that she can, or at least heavily implied, but it never gets expanded on, and that's what Fanfic is for.

The Shadow is an often forgotten hero these days, with a rich tapestry of background, and limitless supply of plot points to explore. I for one am very glad to see one my favorite authors continue to add to the collection here on . There just ain't enough hero stuff out there, especially this one.
Tarkas1956 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wonderful to see another story in this series, and this one is well up to scratch. The mystery is a little easy to solve - for a classic 30's whodunnit, you'd have needed a few more suspects - but the story is, as always, a delight to read. I really like your Lamont and Margo, and I look forward to more stories in which Margo starts to realise some of her psychic potential; then they really will make a formidable team!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
another brilliant story in this fantastic shadow series of yours, your mysteries are excellent and i'm really enjoying the development of margo's abilities as well as the relationship between her and lamont, they're absolutely perfect, sad about lettie dying but the tell tale heart trick was fantastic and i particularly enjoy that these stories are complete when you post

thanks so much for sharing this tale