Reviews for Love with the Beast
Shelly Marsh chapter 5 . 2/1
Wow I mean just wow .EVER. just wow that was solo adorablelious the best Aichi was soooo embarrassed seriously and I wonder what Kai was thinking hmmmm (smirk)
Finally, new chapter. Yeahhh!
Im impress how you able to blend Vanguard in Beauty and Beast
You also keep their characteristics in season 1
A wonderful job
Very cute!
Sakura Yui chapter 8 . 1/31
awww. Kaichi is so kawaiii... hehe
molly lovado chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
is there more to this story its so cute and intresting i like it please do the continuing of this story of love with the beast and i want aichi to kiss kai to turn him back to normal please Misty Namuri
Miyuki-Chan chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Pleaseeeeee QAQ finish it!
AuraPen chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Cannot wait for more. I swear, I was seriously hooked. When I realised there was no more chapters I was all "NOOO!" Update soon, but there's no rush from me.
Sakura Yui chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Kyaaa! This story is so sweet! Mann! I want more! Haha.. So sweet of Kai to save Aichi like that.. It makes my heart flutter.. Hoho... Hope to see more of Kaichi soon! ;)
animecscfun1 chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Im loving this cant wait for more _
Erin Jacobs chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Please continue This FanFiction!
I love love loooooovvveee this Fanfiction!
Update update update update!
I will die if you dnt update soon!

I really hope kai has a happy ending!-
ciu-chan chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Love this one!

Oh my gosh, you must update it ASAP!
Beautiful story
With such adorable pairing!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
The best story! Aichi is so naive, it's so sweet! :D
CrownClown1823 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
really cute please update soon i wanna find out what happens next please this story is really cute
Treasure Family chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Yay, it's updated. Please continue writing and updating it. I'll be waiting for more. See you soon.
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
HOORAY FOR KAICHI! AT LAAAAAAST! It begins. Really sweet chappie. Miwa and Misaki own and your descriptions keep gettin better.
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED! Hallelujah! And Aichi finally called him Kai! I love this so much! Please update soon!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »