Reviews for Date with the Devil
nooni19 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
I finished this and I am really glad that there are two more afterward. I really lime this, there aren't a lot of fics that I have read that show an agent taking in a child/teen.
calzonaobessed chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Love it. Unfortunately I ready theses story ouynof sequence. But i got it.

I'm looking forward to the series.

Am I reading to much into it by saying that Em and JJ have a thing for each for each other ?

I love it
Nightlancer600 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Awesome! I thought it was going to be a bad sort of change, but I'm glad that it was a good one. I hope that you update again soon. Until next time!
MilliePrue-BellatrixLestrange chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW THAT WAS AN AMAZINGLY AWESOME SHUFFLE ENDING I LOVED IT I CANT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL IT SOUNDS LIKE BIG BIG MONSTER GOOD PEW PEW PEW ANTYWAYS AWESOME
kc1997kc chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Epic story! Can't wait for the sequels! Yay! Great ending!
StarDuquesneEMT chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
I think the girl that lost her parents will hit Garcia, but other than that it's either JJ for not having the same opportunities or Spence for the whole academia is supposed to be a safety net thing.
StarDuquesneEMT chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
I'm really enjoying this, just one suggestion when you're researching, JJ's last name is JAreau...
kc1997kc chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Thats such a sweet chapter! Gotta love Emily. Upload soon!
lolyncut chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
This is my last review. Quit asking for them and let me enjoy the story.
lolyncut chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
This is my first review. I'm enjoying the story. I don't think of reviewing to make you write faster, though. Maybe you should think more about producing a polished product than how many reviews you get. Write a good story and the reviews will come. You're writing a good story.
MilliePrue-BellatrixLestrange chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
AWWWWWWWEEEE THAT WAS SOO S SWEAT AWWWWWWW SOME MONKEY LOVE FOR EVERY ONE AWWWWWWW I LOVE IT SHES HER LEGALL GARDIEAN I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING I NEW IT WASSSSSS GANNA BE GOOD BUT WOW AWWWWWWWWW...
lolyncut chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
just thinking out loud. Maybe Emily's dad has something to do with the killings. Just thinking on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Keep updating.
theysaythejobisjinxed chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
I am looking foeward to see what happens in the rest of this story:)
kp4377 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
That was a happy ending to that situation! o) I look forward to your next update and am interested in how this adventure will continue!
MilliePrue-BellatrixLestrange chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Oh jesus oh my goodness woooeeeeee I loved the whole fight under the water ahhhhh hege so awesome right in face yeahi cant wait to see whos life changes I love this story haaaaaaaaaahhhhhh so freaken dolphin trib cool XD I LOVE IT YEAH
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »