Reviews for Paths
Treeni chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
But... what about everyone else? I mean everyone who cares about them so deeply? I guess a lot of crap had to have happened for it to sink this far...
Treeni chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Awwww I just wanna ruffle Sakumo's hair or something ya know?
Treeni chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Sometimes Hinata's badassery just bleeds through and it's wonderful.
I'm kinda curious if one of her boys (or both?) might just fall for the crazy little pyro. I'm kinda curious now, you've made me attached to these characters dammit!
Treeni chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Fucking awesome, seriously love it. I feel like Neji would both love and be exasperated by Taka and Hinata would be somewhat of a surrogate mother or big sister. Then Hanabi would challenge him to improve despite being only half Hyuuga.
Jin on the other hand seems friendly and then bad ass when he needs to be.
Treeni chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood.
Treeni chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
*jaw drops* Oh... awwwwwwwww! *floored by cuteness*
Treeni chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Maybe Tsunade? I dunno
Treeni chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
"Give it up -Brother!" (I can't do slant emphasis so I'm just gonna put a slash in front of words that should probably be emphasized.)
"No way -Sister!"
"That's the rest! (of it)"

"Niece, he had it first. Pay more attention, next time"
"I refuse! Uncle I was saving that!"
"We can share."
"It was mine!"
"That's enough."
*ensuing storm off*
Hey I tried ;)
Treeni chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Is it just me or would little Asuka take to Ran like Naruto took to Konohamaru?
Treeni chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
So maybe not strength then, is she pyro happy? That's awesome.
Treeni chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Ran's gonna get her mom's strength one day isn't she? lol very cute I love both of the kids! I can't wait to read more, Sakumo's path of Honor and hardship and Ran's general havoc.
Edove chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
Shivers, I'm telling you, shivers..
Edove chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Oh my goodness gracious dear Lord, this is just so chillingly exciting PLEASE SIL-VOUS PLAIT POR FAVOR extend this ! _
Teeahni chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Oh! There's Hinata lol
Teeahni chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Where is Hinata in all this? I can't help but wonder what she would think abt Tak