Reviews for Konnichiwa Okasan
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is a very good story, or at least a good introduction. I can just imagine Chibi-Usa going over-protective mama-bear on her past self. I wish it weren't dead.
Krugerfan18 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
this is so good I hope you finish it I'll wait.
Lady Razeli chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I know its been years, but could you come back and finish it, this actually is a really good story, and I want to read more.

L.R.
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
YOu really should continue this :) On alert if you decide to continue it even though it's been so long ;)
Sakuragurl101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
ok...i'm waiting...UPDATE!
Rini chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Totally awesome story. You are an excellent other. You completely kept the style and genre of the original Sailor Moon and the characters all the same while adding your own plot line.
KellyKnight of the Silver Moon chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Thought you weren't going to give up writing?

You haven't updated many stories latley have you?

WOLFAMANIAC AT AOL DOT COM
Princess Consuela bananahammock chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Very good story, it's funny! update!
Usagi-ChanP chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
this story ish great (please write more soon -)
TerraEpon chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Dammit Ebiris, I don't care if this is a year and three months old, you simply MUST continue this! *bribes you with another Ranko plushie*

-Joshua
Phire Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Hi again. I've just finished reading 'A Not So Simple Wish' and as with all of my favourite authors, I check out their other stories. I would read more, like some of the SM ones (I used to be an avid fan) and definitely the DBZ one, but I've got to go. Unfortunately, isn't the only portion of my life, although I wish it were, so I can't spend the rest of my days telling people such as you how good they are. *sigh* I won't even bother telling you to check out my stories as they can't compare at all
Ashura chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Nice Story, I really liked it because it has Chibi Usa's point of view, And i see that this story hasn't been updated since almost a year, what a pity. I hope somebody contienues it. jane!
Ashura chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
the princess of the desert chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Hey this is a cool story. I wonder what will happen in the next chap?

Well either way I'm looking forward to reading it.
The Deranged Assassin chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Come off it! Please write some more