Reviews for Confidentially Yours
pandorabox82 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
I totally loved this story, which makes sense since Erin and David are one of my favorite pairings! I loved how Dave was able to be so tender with her, even though there was such animosity there in the past. If I may be so bold, please can there be a sequel to this? There begs to be more said here!
Angel N Darkness chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
awww poor erin... i feel bad for her... you did a great job on this chapter... love it...
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Rossi is always there for everybody. Such a good man. You made me feel sorry for Strauss. That is an accomplishment.
mummacass chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Wow! that was an awesome ending!
starofoberon chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
You did it, you made me feel sorry for Strauss, although I think she gave in to Dave far too easily (burn the letters? no way!) As always you are a delight to read.
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I do feel sorry for Erin, even if she is a b... to the team. I am glad that Rossi is staying with her during this dark time. It is good that her husband is dead or he soon would be after she found out. I bet she knows where to put the bodies too.
Starrmyst chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
For some reason this pairing really gets it going for me. Can't wait to see where it goes next.
mummacass chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I'd hate to be the 'other woman' when Erin finds out who she is and comes to pay her a visit!
Angel N Darkness chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
oh no... poor erin... you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Poor Erin, a cheating husband has got to be a kick in the pride for her especially since it seems she really did love him. I am glad Rossi is there to help her deal with it even if it does seem like he was a good friend of his.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oooh...Love when these two get together :) Looking forwards to more sparks!
SunnyInOregon chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Okay, now you've done - I feel empathy for Erin Strauss. Love this and can't wait for the next part. Sunny
mummacass chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I know Strauss is a bitch, but no woman deserves to be treated as she has been!
Dragon Claymore chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Interesting, the first fic I've read with Strauss as a focus. Dave's gonna need a clue and soon or the FBI isn't safe, let alone the house. They do say Hell hath no fury...