Reviews for Wickham's Revenge
BlueKarou79 chapter 2 . 6/7/2017
Not bad, but it needs to be fleshed out a bit. How was Elizabeth attacked? Why did Wickham resent her so much? How did she come to love Darcy (need to see a bit more of the journey)? Why didn't Darcy freak out a bit upon learning what he/she was? I think all these questions could be answered and not have the story feel so rushed if you gave it another 10k words or so.

Also, you should tag the story as supernatural as well.
Lee3619 chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
What a terrific plot bunny! You really must turn this into a longer story, it is fantastic! Keep writing!
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
Such an interesting premis! I so wish this was a much longer and fully expanded story!
elise115 chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
This was great, loved the plot. Wish is was longer!
kalizivis chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Loved this! Very unique!
EngLitLover chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
Gosh, what an incredible plot.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Oooh this is amazing! I love the idea, I only wish there was more.
Excellent writing, and I do hope you'll update it again
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
This. I like this too. I don't supposed there will be parts 3 thru 20...?
bananafox chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
different but fun.
Phil Boswell chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Most intriguing…more of this?
mahhhfy chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
That was actually rather cool. Would you consider turning this into a multi-chap fic? I've seen simialr stories before, but you've actually done a good job with this. Usually when creatures get mixed up in P&P it is some of the most unfortunate writing I come across in this fandom. I think my favorite thing about your version is how the wolf is a separate entity within them, and you voice the thoughts of both. It really is well done.

Naturally, I also like that they'll be mates, but really, who can resist Darcy-Elizabeth love?

PLEASE consider continuing this story, I'd really like to see where it all goes: teaching him to be a wolf, their relationship, a backstory on how Elizabeth has lived all those years as a wolf, the reactions from Rosings and the parsonage, what happens when they return from Gretna Green, I want to read it all. I'd be happy to contribute ideas or be a beta if you need some help with this, so please take my request to turn this into a longer story seriously
jessfaith0912 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
But still, now I think about it I wouldn't mind a few more chapters :)
jessfaith0912 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Love the writing again, but personally the whole werewolf thing was a bit too far-fetched. But that's just my preferences, and it was still a really good twist!
taswmom chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I hadn't read this one previously. If you are up to it, how would you like to add a few more chapters?
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
loved the story I hope that you will continue it. It would be intresting.